Sewing with Slippery & Drapey Fabrics View full class catalog
|Video Class. Start watching as soon as you register. Never Expires!|
Skill Level: Intermediate, Advanced
Add to Cart
Add to WishList
- Graining drapey and slippery fabrics.
- Pinning the pattern and cutting it out.
- Tips for sewing drapey fabrics.
- Tips for sewing slippery fabrics.
- Tips for sewing with drapey knit fabrics.
- Sewing a concave to convex curve.
- Controlling gathers and pleats.
- Getting great looking buttonholes.
- Tips for installing zippers.
- Choosing the best style of garment.
This is a Video Class! You can watch them whenver you want and ask questions as you sew-along.
This is a video class. With over 3 hours of video content, you can start learning as soon as you register! See promo below.
Instructor: Sarah Veblen
This was my first online class ever and boy, was I... more...
I learned a lot from this class. Lots of practical... more...
This class is exactly what I was looking for.I hav... more...
Hi Well your classes and teaching are marvelous .... more...
I loved this class and learned many tips on how to... more...