||Drapey and slippery fabrics are beautiful, but they are a little tricky to work with in comparison to stable fabrics like most cottons and linens. But there's no reason to avoid working with these enticing fabrics. Rather, learn how to handle them so that you get great results! This video class will help you conquer these lovely fabrics. Topics covered include:
This class has more than 3 hours of video, a class board, and one PDF file.
- Graining drapey and slippery fabrics.
- Pinning the pattern and cutting it out.
- Tips for sewing drapey fabrics.
- Tips for sewing slippery fabrics.
- Tips for sewing with drapey knit fabrics.
- Sewing a concave to convex curve.
- Controlling gathers and pleats.
- Getting great looking buttonholes.
- Tips for installing zippers.
- Choosing the best style of garment.
This is a Video Class! You can watch them whenever you want and ask questions as you sew-along. This is a video class. With over 3 hours of video content, you can start learning as soon as you register! See promo below.