Serging Ahead with your 5 Thread Serger View full class catalog
|Video Class. Start watching as soon as you register. Never Expires!|
Skill Level: Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced
Add to Cart
Add to WishList
Cost: $29.00 (Regular:
- Lesson 1 - An Overview of the 5-Thread Serger, Notions and Threads
- Lesson 2-- How to do a 5-Thread Stitch
- Lesson 3 - How to do a Decorative Ladder
- Lesson 4 - How to do a Decorative Flatlock
- Lesson 5 - How to do a Decorative Chain Stitch
- Lesson 6 - How to do a Chain Stitch
- Lesson 7 - How to do a Cover Hem Stitch
- Lesson 8 - How to do a Wide Cover Hem Stitch
- Lesson 9 - How to do a Triple Cover Hem Stitch
This is a VIDEO CLASS!
Also! When you feel comfortable with the different stitches covered in this class, I'll show you how to use them to make a cute tote bag. It's a simple rectangle pattern piece -- the size is up to you! Use some of the specialty decorative stitches to embellish the front of the bag. Then construct it using the 5-Thread stitch. Finish the top of the tote with a cover hem stitch of your choice for a unique bag you can bring to the beach or the grocery store! I hope you'll join me for "Serging Ahead with Your 5-Thread" to discover some cool things you can do with your 5-Thread Serger!
Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced.
This is a Video Class! You can watch them whenver you want and ask questions as you sew-along.
Download the Class Outline
This is a video class. Start watching as soon as you register! See sample below.
Instructor: Jennifer Stern
by Helen Lucas
The information was presented in an easy to unders... more...
I loved this class it has made me more comfortable... more...