Beginners Guide to Dyeing Fabrics View full class catalog
|Video Class. Start watching as soon as you register. Never Expires!|
Skill Level: Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced.
Add to Cart
Add to WishList
- Introduction: Dyeing Fabrics 101
- Getting started: choosing colors; getting the right shade and consistency.
- Rubber bands and the twist, beyond the traditional tie-dye wrap
- Combining more than one color.
- Strategic design.
- Create a marbled effect with salt and sugar.
- Discharge dyeing (removing color instead of adding).
- Creating an ombre effect.
Instructor: Angela Wolf
I am now almost not afraid to do it! I purchased t... more...
I purchased this class a few months ago, mainly be... more...
by Liz Ard
Love this class. Dyed three rushed t shirts today.... more...
Very fun class. Angela is a delightful instructor... more...
I did a bit of small scale dying a few years back ... more...