Beginners Guide to Dyeing Fabrics View full class catalog
|Video Class. Start watching as soon as you register. Never Expires!|
Skill Level: Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced.
Add to Cart
Add to WishList
Cost: $29.00 (Regular:
- Introduction: Dyeing Fabrics 101
- Getting started: choosing colors; getting the right shade and consistency.
- Rubber bands and the twist, beyond the traditional tie-dye wrap
- Combining more than one color.
- Strategic design.
- Create a marbled effect with salt and sugar.
- Discharge dyeing (removing color instead of adding).
- Creating an ombre effect.
Instructor: Angela Wolf
Angela is a great teacher. I took her classes at a... more...
I have been going crazy with dying since this vide... more...
I did a bit of small scale dying a few years back ... more...