10 Clever Techniques To Help You Sew Like a Pro View full class catalog
|Video Class. Start watching as soon as you register. Never Expires!|
Skill Level: Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced
Add to Cart
Add to WishList
- Forming a thread chain - to keep the garment and lining together - to make a button loop closure - to make a lingerie strap
- Sewing a sleeveless narrow shoulder with facing
- Preventing a back slit from splaying open (off-graining a pattern)
- Preventing the top of a slit from ripping out
- Sewing spaghetti straps
- using bias fabric strips
- using straight-of-grain fabric strips
- Sewing a corded spaghetti strap
- Sewing darts
- tapering a dart leg
- sewing fish-eye darts
- dealing with thread tails
- Sewing tucks with a continuous thread
- Setting in a sleeve
- Sewing corners
Instructor: Sarah Veblen
Hi Your classes are wonderful and would definite... more...
I have enjoyed this class and find it very informa... more...
Dear Sarah: This was a wonderful class and I almo... more...
Sarah, you are the bomb!! You explain things so c... more...
Ms. Veblen: This is a wonderful, enlightening cla... more...