10 Clever Techniques To Help You Sew Like a Pro View full class catalog
|Video Class. Start watching as soon as you register. Never Expires!|
Skill Level: Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced
Add to Cart
Add to WishList
Cost: $19.99 (Regular:
- Forming a thread chain - to keep the garment and lining together - to make a button loop closure - to make a lingerie strap
- Sewing a sleeveless narrow shoulder with facing
- Preventing a back slit from splaying open (off-graining a pattern)
- Preventing the top of a slit from ripping out
- Sewing spaghetti straps
- using bias fabric strips
- using straight-of-grain fabric strips
- Sewing a corded spaghetti strap
- Sewing darts
- tapering a dart leg
- sewing fish-eye darts
- dealing with thread tails
- Sewing tucks with a continuous thread
- Setting in a sleeve
- Sewing corners
Instructor: Sarah Veblen
Excellent class. All of Sarah Veblen's classes ar... more...
I received an abundance of knowledge that I have a... more...
Sarah's classes are always clear, very informative... more...
Great class to take especially if you have been aw... more...
When sewing handmade clothing, the final appearanc... more...