Beginners Guide to Sewing Jackets View full class catalog
|Video Class. Start watching as soon as you register. Never Expires!|
Skill Level: Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced
Add to Cart
Add to WishList
Cost: $29.00 (Regular:
If you have a desire to sew a jacket, but don't know where to start, this class is for you. Angela includes many designer tips to allow your jacket look professional and unique.
This class is made up of 12 high definition videos (over 2 hours!)
- Welcome to beginners guide to sewing jackets
- Pattern choices and measurements
- Interfacing, lining, layout, and cutting
- Attaching interfacing and preparing patterns pieces
- Quick recap of finding the grainline and cutting
- Quick recap of pressing interfacing
- Preparing the sleeve cap
- Sewing princess seams
- Setting the sleeves
- Tips for the collar and lapel
- Facing and lining
- Final touches
This is a Video Class! You can watch them whenver you want and ask questions as you sew-along.
This is a video class. With over 2 hours of crystal clear videos! Start watching as soon as you register! See sample below.
Instructor: Angela Wolf
I loved this class. So far, I've loved all of Ang... more...
I love everything about this class. I am so please... more...