||Want to sew your first jacket? You're in luck! This class takes you through all the steps to sewing your first jacket. From picking out patterns and choosing the correct sizing to fabric, lining, and interfacing ideas. Angela then walks you through cutting the fabric, applying the interfacing, sewing together the jacket (including inserting a 2 piece sleeve), attaching lining, hemming a vented sleeve, and even some trim ideas.
If you have a desire to sew a jacket, but don't know where to start, this class is for you. Angela includes many designer tips to allow your jacket look professional and unique.
This class is made up of 12 high definition videos (over 2 hours!)
- Welcome to beginners guide to sewing jackets
- Pattern choices and measurements
- Interfacing, lining, layout, and cutting
- Attaching interfacing and preparing patterns pieces
- Quick recap of finding the grainline and cutting
- Quick recap of pressing interfacing
- Preparing the sleeve cap
- Sewing princess seams
- Setting the sleeves
- Tips for the collar and lapel
- Facing and lining
- Final touches
This is a Video Class! You can watch them whenever you want and ask questions as you sew-along. This is a video class. With over 2 hours of crystal clear videos! Start watching as soon as you register! See sample below.