Blueprints to Blue Jeans View full class catalog
|Video Class. Start watching as soon as you register. Never Expires!|
Skill Level: Intermediate, Advanced
Add to Cart
- Lesson 1. Overview of denim, threads, needles, notions and tools to get professional results.
- Lesson 2. How to adjust the rise on your jeans.
- Lesson 3. How to create more "sitting room" by adjusting the back crotch seam.
- Lesson 4. How to adjust the waistband and yoke so it doesn't gap in the back.
- Lesson 5. How to lengthen or shorten the legs.
- Lesson 6. How to add room where you need it (and still keep the side seam straight).
- Lesson 7. How to change the shape of the front pockets
- Lesson 8. How to Add or remove flare from the hem
- Lesson 9. How to topstitch your jeans
- Lesson 10. How to construct the front pockets
- Lesson 11. How to construct the front fly zipper
- Lesson 12. How to construct the waistband
- Lesson 13. How to sew on belt loops and tips for buttonholes
This is a Video Class! You can watch them whenver you want and ask questions as you sew-along.
Download the Class Outline This is a video class. With over 2 hours of crystal clear videos! Start watching as soon as you register! See sample below.
Instructor: Jennifer Stern