The Contemporary Couture Jacket View full class catalog
|Video Class. Start watching as soon as you register. Never Expires!|
Skill Level: Intermediate, Advanced
Add to Cart
Add to WishList
Cost: $29.00 (Regular:
You'll love the comfort and style of this jacket... it feels more like a sweater! It's the perfect topper for jeans or more formal dress. This couture jacket is a must-have for the modern lifestyle! Recommended patterns: Vogue 7975 or Kwik Sew 3258
In this 12 lesson video class, she will cover:
- Selecting fabric and lining.
- Creating a 3-piece sleeve, laying out the pattern, and cutting the fashion fabric.
- Attaching fusible interfacing, finishing the edges, and cutting the lining.
- Using a couture technique to quilt the lining.
- Sewing a jacket with a plaid.
- Preparing and hand-stitching the lining.
Skill level Intermediate to Advanced
Take this contemporary couture jacket class and make a jacket that everyone will envy!
Note: We will not be fitting jacket muslins in this class. If you need help perfecting the fit of your jacket muslin, consider signing up for the Create a Jacket Muslin class first.
Instructor: Angela Wolf
I have been following Angela on her segment on 'It... more...
Although I haven't made a garment yet as I haven't... more...
I thought it would be years before I was ready to ... more...
This was my first experience of following an on li... more...
This is a class that keeps on giving! Prior to ta... more...