Leather 101 View full class catalog
|Video Class. Start watching as soon as you register. Never Expires!|
Add to Cart
Add to WishList
Cost: $29.00 (Regular:
This is a video class with 3 hours of high-definition video which you can watch whenever you want.
Recommended Pattern: Vogue 8815
Here's what you'll learn:
- Distinguishing between different types of leather
- How to select and how much to buy for your project
- Choosing patterns
- Supplies and industry tips and tricks to sew with leather
- Cut-edge Lapped
- How to sew flaps and collars and cuffs
- Sewing the Peplum top
Bonus: A 29 page PDF document showing step by step photos of all the different types of darts and seams.
- Cutting and Marking on Leather
- Staying Leather
- Pressing Leather
- Sewing Darts
- Inserting Zipper
Instructor: Kenneth King
I've just finished viewing the newly offered Leath... more...
With leather making such a fashion statement this ... more...
This was a fabulous introduction to sewing with le... more...