Top 10 Couture Techniques With Susan Khalje View full class catalog
|Scheduled Class. Includes Chats. Never Expires!|
This time we'll concentrate on 10 indispensable couture techniques. Included will be:
- angled seams (you'll never fear a "Basque" waist again!)
- ultra-narrow (and super strong) spaghetti straps
- an elegant narrow machine hem
- bound buttonholes
- a beautiful treatment for the lining of a bound buttonhole
- couture gathering
- a grosgrain-faced waistline
- a covered snap
- attaching hooks, eyes, and snaps, European-style, and
Skills required for taking this class:
- Proficiency on a sewing machine
- Some knowledge of hand stitches
Notify Me when this class becomes available
As someone who has not sewn in over 12 years, I de... more...
There was enough info learned that I plan to take ... more...
by Peggy L
I just finished taking this class on Pattern Revie... more...
Go to the Classroom