All About Buttons and Buttonholes View full class catalog
|Scheduled Class. Includes Chats. Never Expires!|
The 16 lessons in the class will include the following topics, plus much more.
- Sewing different buttonhole types, including: machine-sewn, corded, bound, hand-worked, slot seam, loops, and thread chains.
- Getting good-looking buttonholes on difficult-to-work-with fabrics.
- Understanding the relationship between button size and buttonhole placement.
- Placing and marking buttons and buttonholes.
- Sewing buttons, including: strength, durability, and creative effect.
- Using buttons/buttonholes as design elements, and making them as unnoticeable as possible.
- Miscellaneous topics, including: modesty panels, covered plackets, and Chinese ball buttons.
Notify Me when this class becomes available
Go to the Classroom