Sewing Patterns, Pattern Review, Sewing Classes, Sewing Machines and Sewing Machine Reviews!  
Platinum Sponsor Stylish Fabric
Over 20,000 of high quality reorderable fabric

73 members online
Sewing Review and Pattern Reviews Sewing Knowledge Base Sewing Patterns Sewing Classes & Sewing Lessons Sewing Machine & Embroidery Machinery Sewing Message Boards Sewing merchants Blog Help/FAQ About Pattern Review
marigold

marigold 
California USA
Member since, 1/22/04
Intermediate

About Me
i LOVE to sew :) i try to do it whenever i am not working (which unfortunately is most of my time). quilting makes up probably 70% of my sewing; clothing sewing the other 30%.more

send me a PM

My Reviews
No reviews yet


Copyright © 2014 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.
Conditions of Use | Posting Guidelines | Privacy Policy | Contact Us