A perfect-sized purse-tote with two handles and a simple flap closure. Offering 6 inside pockets to keep everything organized, and a few pockets for pens, too.
Choose fabric handles (short/long) or fashion handles. Great for large scale prints.
Loaded with 10 inside pockets. Choose fabric handles (short/long) or fashion handles. Great for large scale prints.
Choose four fabrics: two for the outside, two for the inside. The lining fabric will wrap over the top edge of the bag and finish on the outside, giving the illusion of binding.
- The Mini Miranda Bag pattern is in PDF format and is 9 pages of cover/instruction.
- Color photo instructions.
- This is a rotary cut design, no pattern pieces provided.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
• Approximately: 10 1/2" width at bottom of bag x 9 1/2" height x 4" depth
• Fabric: 1/3 yd - Cover (main part of bag).
• Fabric: 1/2 yd - Cover bottom of bag, Handles, Flap Closure
• Fabric: 1/2 yd - Lining, top edge of bag
• Fabric: 1/2 yd - Pockets, sleeve for Bag-E-Bottom bag support
• Batting: 2/3 yd fusible or sew-in fleece, low loft, poly (45" wide)
• Interfacing: 1 1/2 yds Face-It Firm medium/heavyweight fusible interfacing by Lazy Girl 20" wide. (Or 7/8 yd, if 45" wide)
• Velco: 2" of sew-in or 'Fusion' iron-on Velcro
• Bag-E-Bottom: Size F (item LGD505) from Lazy Girl Designs
• Optional: 'U' shaped fashion handles instead of fabric handles.
You Will Also Need:
• Even-feed or walking foot, size 80/12 or 90/14 sewing machine needle.
Format: Available as a digital download which can be printed at home and assembled
Buy Lazy Girl Designs 124 for $10.00
Why Buy From Us?
Add To Cart
Member Reviews - Pick the right pattern
Great Customer Service
. We actually SEW!
- priced right & even free at times.
Add this pattern to your WishList
Write a Review