Amy Butler Country Living 019CO Covington Bag
Handbag & Shoulder Bag
Inspired by trips to the English Countryside, this graceful handbag incorporates a clever cinching top that changes the bag shape from modern to foppish when closed. From the market place to the palace, the perfect bag for your weekend jaunts.
Materials List for either the Handbag or the Shoulder Bag
- 7/8-yard of light to mid-weight cotton for the Exterior *Allow extra for matching up or centering a pattern on your fabric.
- 1/3-yard of light to mid-weight cotton for the Lining
- 1 spool of coordinating thread
- 1/2 yard of 13" wide Timtex for the Bottom Panel (Timtex is a thick, Heavyweight Sew-in Interfacing that will reinforce the bottom of the bag and help keep its shape.)
- 1/4 yard of Heavyweight Sew-in Interfacing
- 1/2 yard of 60" cotton Canvas (please pre-wash to allow for shrinkage)
Finished Dimensions for the Handbag:
14" wide across the bottom of the bag x 16" tall with Handles x 2 1/2" deep
Finished Dimensions for the Shoulder Bag:
14" wide across the bottom of the bag x 22 1/2" tall with Straps x 2 1/2" deep