Notion Reviews > Cutting Tools /Sharpeners /Mats > Fiskars Fiskars SureCut Paper Trimmer

Reviewed by: tlc246

Bought from: Brick & Mortar Store
Photo: photo
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people   Very Helpful by 3 people
Category:Cutting Tools /Sharpeners /Mats [ Reviews]
What is this notion used for?
I use this paper trimmer for cutting my many PDF patterns. I should be more specific, I use the paper trimmer for the initial phase before I start to tape my squares together.
Did you get your money's worth after the purchase?
Absolutely, I use it EVERY TIME I'm ready to piece together another pattern - which is quite frequently, because I seemed to have developed a pattern addiction.
Is this notion easily available?
Yes, it's easily available. I purchased my paper trimmer in the card making/scrapbooking section of JoAnn's. At the time the product was 40% off so I purchased it for $11 and some change. You could always use a coupon at JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby, or Hancock's. It is probably sold at most office stores such as Staples.
Would you recommend it to others?
Absolutely, I would recommend this to everyone who is into PDF patterns. It is easy on your hands and joints. There is a wire underneath that shows you exactly where you will be cutting which is a added plus.

1 Comments
ItzMePenny said...
Thank you! I have this paper cutter and it never occurred to me to use it to trim my PDF patterns. Duh!
5/15/14 2:14 PM

Add a Notion Review    Read All Notion Reviews

Sewing Workshop Stella and Luna Tops

Sewing Workshop Stella and Luna Tops

Buy Now
You Sew Girl 150mm Poppet Purse Pattern

You Sew Girl 150mm Poppet Purse Pattern

Buy Now

Copyright © 2014 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.