Notion Reviews > Cutting Tools /Sharpeners /Mats > Fiskars SureCut Deluxe paper trimmer 12"

Reviewed by: annem54

Approx. Price : $30.61
Bought from: Online Store
Photo: photo
Category:Cutting Tools /Sharpeners /Mats [ Reviews]
What is this notion used for?
Following Deepika's recommendation, I bought this to use to trim my PDF patterns following printing.
Did you get your money's worth after the purchase?
I've only used it once so far - that is, for one PDF pattern, but it was so much faster and so much more accurate that I think it well worth it. The wire shows accurately where the blade will cut, increasing precision. The price was very competitive - in fact, I see that it has gone up substantially since I bought it (ordered April 2nd) - it's now $41.
Is this notion easily available?
Yes, I think so. The size I wanted wasn't available in UK, though many other sizes were, so I bought online from US (Totally Crafty USA). I was a little concerned that the replacement blades might not be readily available, but no problem in fact.
Would you recommend it to others?
Absolutely. I struggled with my first PDF pattern, using scissors. This made it easy.

1 Comments
Barbara Allino said...
I have wondered how well this paper trimmer worked so it's good to know that it works well. Thanks for the review.
5/24/14 12:11 PM

Add a Notion Review    Read All Notion Reviews

Sewing Workshop L2 Bag Pattern

Sewing Workshop L2 Bag Pattern

Buy Now
Christine Jonson Cross Your Heart Top & V-Neck Tee

Christine Jonson Cross Your Heart Top & V-Neck Tee

Buy Now

Copyright © 2014 PatternReview.com® , OSATech, Inc. All rights reserved.