Pattern Reviews> Green Pepper> 502 (Rogue River Vest)

Reviewed by:Darkvil

About Darkvilstar
UNITED KINGDOM
Member since: 6/9/14
Skill level:Beginner
Posted on:7/5/14 5:02 PM

becca a said... (7/8/14 1:04 AM) Reply
Congratulations on your first project! This fishing jacket is pretty complicated with lots of steps and pieces. It looks great!
CKsewist said... (7/7/14 9:11 PM) Reply
I don't think you're a beginner any more! Well done!
nanneke said... (7/7/14 5:00 AM) Reply
Very well done! How do you like the 17 pockets? Can you find everything back? I don't see myself using a jacket like this, but I might apply some of it for the inside of my next bag! Thank you.
Darkvil said... (7/6/14 5:10 PM) Reply
Thanks for the comments, i used a 1950s machine, think i will have a rest and make a tshirt next lol
goosegreen said... (7/6/14 6:59 AM) Reply
Absolutely fantastic job for your first garment. Your review is great and I'm impressed by the whole thing.
supizoo said... (7/5/14 6:46 PM) Reply
I found your review really interesting. Your patience and attention to detail certainly paid off, it's quite magnificent.
Sharonspils said... (7/5/14 6:43 PM) Reply
Very impressive vest and a great outcome for your first garment.
JeanieR said... (7/5/14 5:59 PM) Reply
I'm a novice too. I have been eying the Frenchglen barn jacket from Green Pepper but worry that it is too difficult. You have inspired me to (maybe) give it a go.
CruiseEnvy said... (7/5/14 5:35 PM) Reply
Impressive! Nice job and thanks for sharing. I've considered this pattern for my sons GF (in pink or purple) but don't know if I'm up to the challenge. I'm certainly inspired though :)