I wanted to find a princess dress pattern with bust cup options for my almost-daughter and ended up with this one. I cut an 18 with the curvy and D-cup options and it fit Amazingly well just like the pattern said. I tweaked shoulder slope and waist for her, and did a bit of fine fitting, but otherwise it was a dream. She was so excited she would have worn the muslin home if I hadn't marked all over it!
Changes I made: I did not want the peplum, so I merged the skirt pieces to the upper bodice pieces at the waist seam to create a standard armscye princess sheath dress. It's also just a sleeveless dress without the little cap sleeve detail. I'm working up to a fun Lilly Pulitzer-style print with lace embellishments for the final product, but this version is done in cheap Jo-Ann Fabrics linen-rayon blend. Cost: $13 including zipper Value of happy college student: Priceless