Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> Cool Ties (Cool Ties/Neck Coolers)

Reviewed by:Mirza

About Mirzastar
LA USA
Member since: 10/6/04
Posted on:7/21/05 3:01 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people

cfc said... (6/5/09 11:09 AM) Reply
Thank You Sooooo Much!! I bought one of these on the internet and their great, wanted more but didn't feel like spending the money for the shipping, sooo glad you posted this, now I can make my own, thanks to you!!! cfc
Mirza said... (7/23/05 6:27 AM) Reply
These things are great. I used them at the zoo yesterday. After wearing them, I think mine was too long and the kids was just right. The great thing about these, you can make them anyway you like! Now I think I need to make some more. They are fun and easy and a great way to get something done when you want some instant satisfaction!
AnneM said... (7/22/05 6:37 PM) Reply
I even have some of those water crystals. Maybe I should try this.
Diana M said... (7/22/05 6:33 PM) Reply
I've sent some overseas, also -- and now am having a "vacation" in Las Vegas with my DDs family -- DSonIL is pushing them at work, and I've sold 150 this week! I make mine a bit wider than yours, (3 from a half yard) and don't put channels in, just a single pocket for the granules, and taper the ends. They are SO wonderful in the heat!
Linda E. said... (7/21/05 7:01 PM) Reply
I make some of these last year and send them to Iraq also they are very nice, and with the temps being so hot this summer they would be useful.

by: Jstarr4250