Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> Cool Ties (Cool Ties/Neck Coolers)

Reviewed by:Mirza

About Mirzastar
LA USA
Member since: 10/6/04
Posted on:7/21/05 3:01 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
cfc said... (6/5/09 11:09 AM) Reply
Thank You Sooooo Much!! I bought one of these on the internet and their great, wanted more but didn't feel like spending the money for the shipping, sooo glad you posted this, now I can make my own, thanks to you!!! cfc
Mirza said... (7/23/05 6:27 AM) Reply
These things are great. I used them at the zoo yesterday. After wearing them, I think mine was too long and the kids was just right. The great thing about these, you can make them anyway you like! Now I think I need to make some more. They are fun and easy and a great way to get something done when you want some instant satisfaction!
AnneM said... (7/22/05 6:37 PM) Reply
I even have some of those water crystals. Maybe I should try this.
Diana M said... (7/22/05 6:33 PM) Reply
I've sent some overseas, also -- and now am having a "vacation" in Las Vegas with my DDs family -- DSonIL is pushing them at work, and I've sold 150 this week! I make mine a bit wider than yours, (3 from a half yard) and don't put channels in, just a single pocket for the granules, and taper the ends. They are SO wonderful in the heat!
Linda E. said... (7/21/05 7:01 PM) Reply
I make some of these last year and send them to Iraq also they are very nice, and with the temps being so hot this summer they would be useful.

BurdaStyle Magazine 06-2009-113