Online Sewing Class: Understanding Sheer Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2232 (Geoffrey Beene)

Reviewed by:JenniferBee

About JenniferBeestar
Member since: 10/3/03
Posted on:8/13/05 3:20 AM
Last Updated:8/13/05 3:10 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket
mustsew said... (8/15/05 9:45 AM) Reply
nice job! the covered seams look great.
JenniferBee said... (8/14/05 3:38 PM) Reply
Sorry about the photos, I will have to take some new ones tonight and reload them. The gremlins have been at them!! Okay I borrowed the digital camera from work and took some new pics. Every thing is working okay now. Bunz. the wrong side only shows when it blows open in the wind. Rebbecca D. At the time I made this I was using a size 18 pattern I think RTW sizing is different in Australia to US sizing.
MaryBeth said... (8/14/05 7:19 AM) Reply
Sounds really neat! Would love to see it on you to check out how it hangs. The seam treatment is a very nice touch
bunz said... (8/13/05 10:25 AM) Reply
Picture please! I have this, too and doesn't the inside of the fabric show on the outside?
Rebecca D said... (8/13/05 9:53 AM) Reply
JenniferBee, I'm eager to see a larger picture, too, but I did have a question -- how did you find the sizing? If you cut out a large, what size do you normally use in RTW? It looks like it might run large.
Linda E. said... (8/13/05 9:39 AM) Reply
I too have this pattern in my stash would like to see a bigger picture of yours. It appears that your picture is not set up correctly. thanks for the great review
Sharon M said... (8/13/05 9:13 AM) Reply
I've been wondering about this pattern - can't wait to see a larger photo. Sounds wonderful. Thanks for review.
Ingiepops said... (8/13/05 7:04 AM) Reply
I remember this was reviewed in australian stitches magazine and I really liked it; I also have the pattern stashed away somewhere. Now I'll have to get around to making it! Thanks for the review.
mamamaia said... (8/13/05 3:09 AM) Reply
There seems to be something wrong, I can only see a the small picture and the links aren't working.

by: French.Sea...