Fashion Fabrics Club
Fashion Fabrics Club

Pattern Reviews> Sew Baby> 18 (Totpacks)

Reviewed by:kellyhogaboom

Review Rating:
Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
See other patterns in this category: Accessories    Toddlers

quinnowseadog said... (7/1/09 9:20 PM) Reply
Very nice backpack. I think this is the one I'll try for my four year old. Thanks for the tutorial!
W said... (8/12/08 2:26 PM) Reply
Fantastic bag! Thank you so much for all the suggestions on improving it.
mrspilkington said... (8/21/07 7:50 PM) Reply
Thanks so much for this review! So funny, I just bookmarked your blog this morning and quite by chance came upon this and realized it was by the same person!
Hilary said... (8/1/05 5:12 PM) Reply
Adorable!! It looks really cute, I love the combined prints/denim. Love the pictures!
kellyhogaboom said... (8/1/05 4:59 PM) Reply
onehipgranny - i have bought a few patterns from sewbaby, but the only sewbaby originals i have are this pattern, the casserole tote (which i haven't made up) and the baby sundress (likewise). their patterns seem simple and easy to customize. leslie - yes, this backpack will definitely fit a 2 y.o., but IMHO the strap adjustment is a must. my daughter in the photo turned 3 in March.
Leslie in Austin said... (8/1/05 3:17 PM) Reply
Oooo! So cute! I know a few girls who need Aunt Leslie to make them a TotPack! I'm wondering about its fit on a <2 y/o--how old is the cutie pie in your photo? Thanks for letting us know about the pattern and its issues.
onehipgrammy said... (8/1/05 12:10 PM) Reply
very very cute!, have you used any other sew baby patterns?
KarenP said... (8/1/05 11:45 AM) Reply
How cute! And what a great idea to make these as gifts!! I'm putting this pattern on my Wish List just for that.
Mary Stiefer said... (8/1/05 8:22 AM) Reply
What a great little pattern and I love the fact that you gave all of us a tutorial on your changes (which I'm sure are exactly what's needed). thanks for all the info.
Deborah L said... (8/1/05 8:19 AM) Reply
I just love your totpack, its just too cute. I just ordered the pattern from sewbaby. I'm going to make it for dgd's birthday. Thank you for your very helpful tutorial and review. Keep up the good work.
Tiner W said... (8/1/05 8:18 AM) Reply
What a great idea! I love your fabric choices! And what a cutie she is!
JDpenelope said... (8/1/05 6:19 AM) Reply
It looks so rtw. Your tutorial and your bag are so professional. Great tips and illustrations.
Mirza said... (8/1/05 5:15 AM) Reply
very nice bag!! I have seen this pattern and it looks like a winner but why can't they make straps shorter for the younger kids?

Beyond the BoatNeck