Pattern Reviews> Wild Ginger> Curves 3 (Polo Shirt)

Reviewed by:Debbie Cook

Sweater knit fabrics

Cambric Tea said... (2/1/06 11:52 PM) Reply
Great!
Sherril Miller said... (10/16/05 2:57 PM) Reply
Debbie, that's a wonderful elastic. It goes great with the wild print. I love that you're not afraid of color--like me! Us fluffies can wear color and you look great in that t-shirt. I hope that after my patternmaking class, I can get a great fit like you do with PMB.
Danvillegirl said... (8/19/05 5:39 AM) Reply
Another helpful review. Love the pom pom piping. Thanks for sharing where you got it.
Kathy Russell said... (8/19/05 0:21 AM) Reply
Debbie I always love your reviews. Nice T- thanks for reviewing
PVA said... (8/18/05 10:16 AM) Reply
A truly great review, as usual! I'm happy to see that you did get a time-out from the "money-pit" to do some sewing! I love the fabric & the pom-pom elastic. Thanks for all the photos. Your finishes are just superb. And, a great save with the pants!
Izzie said... (8/18/05 10:12 AM) Reply
Cute Tee Debbie! I love the pom pom elastic. I have some of that fabric too...every time someone sees it in my stash they call it the Brady Bunch fabric.
Hilary said... (8/18/05 9:26 AM) Reply
That tee is so cute, Debbie! I love the fabric-and the pants look really good with it, you're right-isn't it great when we can save a wadder from flaming death, lol! that elastic is too cool.
Debbie Cook said... (8/18/05 9:01 AM) Reply
Gigi, the elastic is from Kathy's Lace on Ebay. f8rain is her seller ID. NAYY, just a frequent customer. :-) She's got this color (lime) and a deep coral-ish pink too.
hungryzombiecouture said... (8/18/05 8:44 AM) Reply
I always love seeing your reviews because I know that, along with great info, there will be a pic with a lovely, smiling woman. (I like that you put the extra effort into your photos). Great work on the tee - I love the pom-pom elastic!
Gigi Louis said... (8/18/05 7:54 AM) Reply
What a great basic top! You will get so much use out of this pattern. I love the mini pom-pom elastic! Please tell us where you got it....
Mary Stiefer said... (8/18/05 7:48 AM) Reply
Way cool. I love your neckline finishes. You are so creative in the finishings. I love it.
mamakooz said... (8/18/05 7:40 AM) Reply
Great T!
mamamaia said... (8/18/05 5:56 AM) Reply
Beautiful finishes, inspiring too!
CarolynGM said... (8/18/05 5:16 AM) Reply
Thanks for another excellent review. I love the way you finished the necklines and hems on all of these.
Sew4Fun said... (8/18/05 2:51 AM) Reply
Congrats on perfecting your undarted T pattern. So what's next, maybe a wrap with a twist version? LOL. Belinda

BurdaStyle Magazine 01-2007-118