Pattern Reviews> Wild Ginger> Curves 3 (Polo Shirt)

Reviewed by:Debbie Cook

Other Projects by Debbie Cook using this Pattern

Vesta Patterns

Cambric Tea said... (2/1/06 11:52 PM) Reply
Sherril Miller said... (10/16/05 2:57 PM) Reply
Debbie, that's a wonderful elastic. It goes great with the wild print. I love that you're not afraid of color--like me! Us fluffies can wear color and you look great in that t-shirt. I hope that after my patternmaking class, I can get a great fit like you do with PMB.
Danvillegirl said... (8/19/05 5:39 AM) Reply
Another helpful review. Love the pom pom piping. Thanks for sharing where you got it.
Kathy Russell said... (8/19/05 0:21 AM) Reply
Debbie I always love your reviews. Nice T- thanks for reviewing
PVA said... (8/18/05 10:16 AM) Reply
A truly great review, as usual! I'm happy to see that you did get a time-out from the "money-pit" to do some sewing! I love the fabric & the pom-pom elastic. Thanks for all the photos. Your finishes are just superb. And, a great save with the pants!
Izzie said... (8/18/05 10:12 AM) Reply
Cute Tee Debbie! I love the pom pom elastic. I have some of that fabric too...every time someone sees it in my stash they call it the Brady Bunch fabric.
Hilary said... (8/18/05 9:26 AM) Reply
That tee is so cute, Debbie! I love the fabric-and the pants look really good with it, you're right-isn't it great when we can save a wadder from flaming death, lol! that elastic is too cool.
Debbie Cook said... (8/18/05 9:01 AM) Reply
Gigi, the elastic is from Kathy's Lace on Ebay. f8rain is her seller ID. NAYY, just a frequent customer. :-) She's got this color (lime) and a deep coral-ish pink too.
hungryzombiecouture said... (8/18/05 8:44 AM) Reply
I always love seeing your reviews because I know that, along with great info, there will be a pic with a lovely, smiling woman. (I like that you put the extra effort into your photos). Great work on the tee - I love the pom-pom elastic!
Gigi Louis said... (8/18/05 7:54 AM) Reply
What a great basic top! You will get so much use out of this pattern. I love the mini pom-pom elastic! Please tell us where you got it....
Mary Stiefer said... (8/18/05 7:48 AM) Reply
Way cool. I love your neckline finishes. You are so creative in the finishings. I love it.
mamakooz said... (8/18/05 7:40 AM) Reply
Great T!
mamamaia said... (8/18/05 5:56 AM) Reply
Beautiful finishes, inspiring too!
CarolynGM said... (8/18/05 5:16 AM) Reply
Thanks for another excellent review. I love the way you finished the necklines and hems on all of these.
Sew4Fun said... (8/18/05 2:51 AM) Reply
Congrats on perfecting your undarted T pattern. So what's next, maybe a wrap with a twist version? LOL. Belinda
The Technique of Underlining Garments
The Technique of Underlining Garments

You Sew Girl Carry All Pattern

You Sew Girl Carry All Pattern

Sew Chic Fantasia Dress Pattern (ln9005)

Sew Chic Fantasia Dress Pattern (ln9005)

by: Diahn