Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3255 (Women Jackets & Top)

Reviewed by:Irene Q

About Irene Qstarstarstarstar
NH USA
Member since: 3/19/04
Posted on:8/25/05 11:23 AM
Last Updated:8/27/05 3:26 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Plus
Jules/Vancouver BC said... (9/2/05 9:47 PM) Reply
thank you SO much for this review, Irene - I've got this pattern, but haven't made it up yet. the outfit looks great!
AnneM said... (9/2/05 10:12 AM) Reply
Very nice outfit. It looks very good on you. It seems I often see larger women dress is a way that isn't flattering on them (too tight or too loose). You certainly found the right look here. The shortcomings you mention in your review are certainly not evident in the finished product.
Hilary said... (8/29/05 7:35 AM) Reply
Oh, Irene, this looks lovely on you! Pretty, jacket, and pretty smile :oP Thanks for the review!
HawkeMorningStar7 said... (8/27/05 10:33 PM) Reply
Lovely outfit Irene, the silk drapes so beautifully. Well done
PVA said... (8/27/05 9:54 PM) Reply
Thanks for this review, Irene. Your suit looks wonderful on you -- really nice work. All silk, I'll bet it feels very luxurious. The review is great, thanks for all the links & photos.
Sherril Miller said... (8/27/05 9:36 PM) Reply
What a very classy outfit. You look wonderful and successful. I will definitely point this review out to my Dsis.
BjP said... (8/27/05 9:13 PM) Reply
Lovely outfit! I bet you will receive a ton of complements when wearing this and they will be well-deserved.
Mini said... (8/27/05 9:11 PM) Reply
Your suit is elegant, and the jacket looks better than the pattern illustration.
jlg said... (8/27/05 9:07 PM) Reply
Pretty outfit Irene. Very nice on you.
ashleyanne said... (8/27/05 8:17 PM) Reply
Irene, you look beautiful! I too bought the jacket pattern after your excellent review. I hope mind turns out as well.
Karla Kizer said... (8/27/05 7:25 PM) Reply
Irene, your outfit looks great. And if you apply my acid-test (if you found this in RTW, would you buy it?), I think you've got a winner here. The number of tops you can wear with this suit are unlimited, and I'll bet you find yourself reaching for it a lot.
Monica R said... (8/27/05 5:25 PM) Reply
Very pretty outfit Irene. I bought this pattern after you reviewed the top and you are right--the armholes do run really low! But now that I know what to watch out for with the pattern (thanks to your great reviews) I'll be sewing up this set soon. Thanks for all the great info in your reviews.
Nickle said... (8/27/05 3:36 PM) Reply
Oh the outfit looks very flattering on you. I like the long gathers on the skirt. Very pretty.
ncegbu said... (8/26/05 9:40 AM) Reply
Great review! can't wait for the photos. I'm always curious about the fit of the Kwik Sew plus size patterns.
Kathy Russell said... (8/25/05 11:41 PM) Reply
I can't wait to see the photo's. I appreciate how detailed your review is.

Kwik Sew 2100