Pattern Reviews> Textile Studio> 1105 (Brussels Skirt)

Reviewed by:Glo

About Glo
PA USA
Member since: 4/8/02
UnVerified member
Posted on:9/2/02 0:59 AM
Last Updated:9/2/02 1:02 AM
See other patterns in this category: Skirts
mm said... (5/2/03 0:10 AM) Reply
I hope the one I am planning turns out as well as yours.
said... (9/2/02 1:32 PM) Reply
Thanks for linking to all those pictures, Glo -- very helpful! I love the fact that you can get a longer skirt with not so much fabric. The microfiber skirt is my favorite, too, but they all came out fabulously. :)
said... (9/2/02 12:35 PM) Reply
Thanks for all the different views of the skirt. They all look great. What a great idea to put belt loops on the denim.
said... (9/2/02 11:15 AM) Reply
I made my first Brussels this weekend thanks to all the feedback here. It is a great pattern! Thanks for recommending it.
said... (9/2/02 10:26 AM) Reply
I really like this pattern too - it's a great way to use up those shorter lengths of fabric. I like the addition of the belt loops. I have added a drawstring to some of mine for a different look.
said... (9/2/02 1:34 AM) Reply
Glo, I really like all of the skirts. The belt loops added to the denium was a nice touch.
said... (9/2/02 1:28 AM) Reply
The blue microfiber and the denim are my favorites :-) but really all of them are very pretty.
said... (9/2/02 1:04 AM) Reply
Glo, what a helpful review. I am going to order this pattern right this very minute. It is helpful to know that the back vent might be lengthened for someone with a long stride. Glo, they are all beautiful, but your microfiber blue is just SUCH a fabulous color! Go Glo! :)