Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 35812-1001 (kitty kat sweaters)

Reviewed by:twistedangel

About twistedangelstarstarstarstar
CA United States
Member since: 7/18/05
Posted on:9/17/05 7:45 PM

sewfrequent said... (11/1/05 7:14 AM) Reply
Oh wow! this will work for my little mini doxie!! He's docile and will not only wear it, but like doing it. He won't even mind it is a cat pattern.
Deb Bee said... (9/19/05 5:24 PM) Reply
Adorable!! I can't believe your kitty wears this without complaint - what a smart feline. I may have to try this for my senior arthritic cat!
Tailypo said... (9/18/05 4:16 PM) Reply
You are killing me with these cat sweaters! You should start a cottage industry -- I've never seen anything like them.
Princess Jenny said... (9/18/05 12:21 PM) Reply
Cute! Cute! Cute! I love your material choice too--the fishies are perfect!!! :) How original and clever you are.
2muchfabric said... (9/18/05 9:29 AM) Reply
The kitty pictures are wonderful, as are your kitty kat sweaters. I am impressed with your creativity and your cooperative kittys! Thanks for sharing.
CarolynGM said... (9/18/05 7:09 AM) Reply
Adorable! One of my cats sleeps in the garage -- I think she needs one of these for winter!
Nickle said... (9/18/05 5:34 AM) Reply
Too cute, makes me miss my kitty too.
Barbara at Cat Fur Studio said... (9/18/05 4:35 AM) Reply
Wow - your pattern and instructions are excellent. Thanks for sharing!
clare said... (9/18/05 3:33 AM) Reply
That's the funniest picture I've seen all morning... a cat wearing a hoodie! Very clever...your cat must be very laid back!
drsue said... (9/17/05 9:13 PM) Reply
Too cute! Almost wish I had a cat.
Patti B said... (9/17/05 8:32 PM) Reply
Sooooo cute! Makes me miss my kitty (although he wouldn't have stood for this).
katlady said... (9/17/05 8:21 PM) Reply
I want to see the cat house next. I found a plastic children's playhouse for mine, but that might be too big for the balcony. Check out the plastic dollhouses that are Barbie sized. I saw a perfect one at a thrift shop once but it was too$$. No rust, double walled, it was great.
Peggy L said... (9/17/05 8:02 PM) Reply
Really cute and your instructions seem very good. I have two cats and no way would they ever let me put anything on them or get in a cute little fish cat house!!! Very nice of you to share!!

Sew Liberated Mariposa Tee Pattern