Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3314 (Kwik Start Learn To Sew Pants)

Reviewed by:Mini

Last Updated:9/19/05 11:18 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 12 people
See other patterns in this category: Shorts    Pants
Mini said... (9/20/05 9:20 PM) Reply
Thanks, Anne. Cat1, I don't have the Kwik Sew book any more, but I seem to remember that the legs on that pattern were a bit more tapered, and the waist was higher by several inches. The sewing instructions and pocket method were about the same though.
AnneM said... (9/20/05 6:28 PM) Reply
Another great review, Mini, as yours always are. We will be looking for that book. :)
Mini said... (9/19/05 2:33 PM) Reply
I am but I never get to the end! There is always one more product to test....LOL.
Elona said... (9/19/05 1:56 PM) Reply
Another thoughtful and complete review! Mini, you ought to write a book!
Mary Stiefer said... (9/19/05 11:59 AM) Reply
A really great review giving beginners a bit more information. I'm sure it will be appreciated.
Runrover said... (9/19/05 7:31 AM) Reply
Mini: thanks for such a great review and the fitting information. I wish I'd read this before I cut out my pair. I think I'll try the next pair in some cheapo fabric and go down to a medium in the leg. Cynthia
said... (9/18/05 8:26 PM) Reply
Does any one know how these pants compare with the ones in the multi pattern book, "Easy Sewing The Kwik Sew Way"?. Wonderful review, Mini!
CarolynGM said... (9/18/05 6:01 PM) Reply
Thanks for a wonderful review, Mini. I have made this pattern 3 times, and I agree with you that it is an excellent pattern for beginners.
CarrieA said... (9/18/05 4:11 PM) Reply
Mini, as always, a complete and very helpful review. This is a great recommendation for a pattern for new-to-pants sewists. Looking forward to seeing your picutre!

BurdaStyle Magazine 04-1996-417