Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 20795-1000 (Wedding dress)

Reviewed by:Anne Frances

Last Updated:9/24/05 6:06 AM

JEF said... (11/5/12 6:36 PM) Reply
Perfectly lovely dresses.
KathleenS said... (9/29/05 3:30 PM) Reply
How funny - I'm pretty sure I know which dress you copied! - because I copied it too for my wedding (also two years ago), although I wasn't brave enough to draft the ^ detail at the front waist seam. I used McCalls 3944 as a base. You did a lovely job on all three dresses.
AnneM said... (9/28/05 3:27 PM) Reply
Great job. What a nice idea to have the same basic design for the bride & her attendants. And it's great that your skills have gotten even better since then (as they must have, since you commented that you could have done improvements now).
Schnauzer said... (9/25/05 0:40 AM) Reply
Beautiful!
Geordie Girl said... (9/24/05 2:54 PM) Reply
They all looked goreous. The bride's dress is just stunning.
Linda E. said... (9/24/05 9:00 AM) Reply
beautiful dresses you did a great job. I made my DD dress 10 years ago when I look back on it I feel there was alot of better things I could have done. The wedding was great and turned out very nice.
Mary Stiefer said... (9/24/05 8:35 AM) Reply
Beautiful - your persistence in design and style really paid off.
Georgene said... (9/24/05 8:32 AM) Reply
What wonderful results, but then you had all the right tools: Susan Khalje, Margot Arendse, and an undergarment from Rigby and Peller. Not to mention all of your hard work which paid off handsomely. Just beautiful, thank you for the fine review.
GorgeousFabrics said... (9/24/05 7:38 AM) Reply
Quelle jolie fille! Your daughter and her maids look so beautiful. Brava, and thanks for a very helpful review! -Ann
Hilary said... (9/24/05 7:31 AM) Reply
How beautiful your DD is -and the gown is gorgeous! I made my own wedding gown 10 years ago, and I too look back and think what I could have done better! Oh well, it was at the top of my list for happy days, so its all good :o)
Tonia Van Dyk said... (9/24/05 7:03 AM) Reply
Wow. What a gorgeous group of ladies. Congratulations on your DD's wedding (albeit two years ago), and your excellent sewing. The dresses turned out beautifully.

Violette Field Threads Stella