Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 04-2004-104 (Cropped Pants)

Reviewed by:tumblina

About tumblina
ON CANADA
Member since: 7/19/03
Posted on:9/25/05 9:13 PM
Last Updated:9/26/05 11:34 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people
tumblina said... (9/26/05 11:31 AM) Reply
Oh - forgot to say that I had to chop at least 2" off the bottom to get ~ the same length as the picture. I'm 5'5.5", and generally have to shorten pants a little, but this was a surprise - I think Burda is built for longer legs than the big 4.
tumblina said... (9/26/05 11:02 AM) Reply
I've added the links to the main Yahoo photos site. I thought there might be problems when the url that went directly to the picture seemed to change over the time I wrote the review - seems Yahoo isn't the way to do this! I'll look at the recommended photo hosting sites for the next review ;).
GoSewGirl said... (9/26/05 9:01 AM) Reply
Can't see the pics either, and would love to see them. Great review though. About the yellow tailor's chalk...I know with the chakoner and chakoliner products, the white chalk comes out easily, but the colors may/may not cause some problems, depending on your fabric.
Lorna C. Newman said... (9/26/05 7:27 AM) Reply
You may have to go into your photo album and change the access to public from private. THis is a wonderful review and I am sure the photos would make it even better ... can't wait to see the photos!
Mary Stiefer said... (9/25/05 10:50 PM) Reply
Darn - your first review and I can't see the picture. Would you see what you can do about it. I would love to see the pic.

Sewing Workshop 8th Avenue Skirt Pattern