Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2800 (Misses' Jacket & Skirt)

Viewed 2055 times
Reviewed by:2BSewing

About 2BSewingstarstarstar
VA USA
Member since: 3/7/05
Posted on:10/2/05 6:10 PM
Last Updated:11/4/05 6:16 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
See other patterns in this category: Vests    Coat/Jacket    Suits / Separates    Skirts
JDpenelope said... (11/5/05 5:51 AM) Reply
You certainly are perfecting this pattern. Love this one. At a recent Expo, several instructors stressed the importance of directional sewing. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Steffie said... (11/5/05 5:12 AM) Reply
Cute print! Your jacket looks good and it fits you great!
Hilary said... (11/3/05 9:57 AM) Reply
Cute jacket! I have this pattern and made it up in a muave sweatshirt fleece, with dark blue trim and zip. Yours looks really nice in the fleece! Great job! Oh, and I second the vote for making the skirt too-I made it also and it's really cute! unfortunately it doesn't look good on *my* hips-but I think it'd be perfect on you!
AnneM said... (10/4/05 3:47 PM) Reply
Not chicken - purdent. It looks great now. (I call myself an advanced beginner, vs. intermediate. But that's because I'm always forgetting how to do zippers well.)
CNeo2199 said... (10/4/05 2:27 PM) Reply
Average would be the next level. I have this pattern and was going to make it soon. Thanks for the tips.
Lisa Laree said... (10/3/05 8:48 AM) Reply
I've got this pattern...I may need to make this for DD. I could use some practice putting in separating zippers! ;)
2BSewing said... (10/3/05 8:01 AM) Reply
Thanks for the complements. :) After looking at the pattern again...I might just run out to Hancock's and get more material for the skirt. What's the next category after beginner?
BjP said... (10/3/05 7:25 AM) Reply
This looks great! Love the fabric and the fit looks wonderful. You ought to make the skirt, too....bet it would look really good on you with this jacket.
PegL said... (10/2/05 9:24 PM) Reply
Great looking jacket!
KarmenG said... (10/2/05 8:58 PM) Reply
Excellent review and it looks like a great pattern. Your jacket fits you well and looks really nice. You should upgrade your skills; you're not a beginner anymore! Nice job.

by: Sharonspil...

Sew Chic Knapsack Pattern (ln100)

Sew Chic Knapsack Pattern (ln100)

Paradiso Designs Lolita Simple Skirt Formula Pattern