Online Sewing Class: Create a Jacket Muslin

See other patterns in this category: Coordinates    Tops    Skirts

Other Projects by Lou. using this Pattern

photophoto
CarolynD said... (12/31/05 2:37 AM) Reply
Thank you for the helpful review. I am going to buy this pattern! I don't want the deep v either, I will have to see what happens.
FeyFaerie said... (10/11/05 1:52 PM) Reply
Your reviews, comments and suggestions are very straight forward and helpful. I am very new to PatterReview (1week); however, I've now seen 3 of your garments and they are gorgeous! You are obviously very talented, with a high emphasis on "craftmanship". Your comments are very encouraging - I'm new to garment construction; now I can hardly wait to get started!
jlg said... (10/10/05 5:29 PM) Reply
Great looking tee. I agree that it looks like you did a beautiful job on it.
Barbara at Cat Fur Studio said... (10/10/05 5:26 PM) Reply
You did a wonderful job! Your seams are so smooth and the shirt hangs wonderfully.
Deepika said... (10/10/05 4:15 PM) Reply
Thanks for the warning on the low neckline. I have this pattern and this is the reason I havent made it yet. Yours looks very nice though!
Elona said... (10/10/05 1:45 PM) Reply
I think the depth of the V-neck varies according to the stretch of your fabric. For mine, I used a not-very-stretchy technical wicking knit from fabicline.com and the neck was just a normal V, much more like Jennie Pakula's version here: http://sewing.patternreview.com/cgi-bin/readreview.pl?readreview=1&reviewnum=6040
dvazz said... (10/10/05 12:49 PM) Reply
Looks great! Thanks for the warning on the deep V, though...I'm not comfortable with those, either.

BurdaStyle Magazine 03-2013-122