Pattern Reviews> Taylor Made Designs> TMB 147 (The Camp Shirt)

Reviewed by:jbsew

About jbsewstarstar
MI USA
Member since: 9/9/05
Posted on:10/11/05 3:51 PM
Last Updated:10/11/05 3:51 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
laurien said... (1/30/06 12:29 PM) Reply
I too have sewn this camp shirt pattern several times in different variations and have had many compliments, especially the one made of batiks
galadriel45 said... (10/11/05 5:07 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review - I have the pattern and fabric picked out, but have yet to make it up. Maybe after xmas.....
Mini said... (10/11/05 4:14 PM) Reply
Thanks for a helpful review. The cover photos for the Taylor patterns look attractive, but they haven't had many reviews yet. Good advice about measuring the pattern.
jbsew said... (10/11/05 4:09 PM) Reply
Hi Mary, Glad you enjoyed a laugh. Every day needs more laughter. I'm new to PR and posting pictures and I knew I had mixed it up, but it took a few minutes to correct. I am also going to see if I can get a better picture of the shirt and post that. Thanks for the heads up.
SouthernStitch said... (10/11/05 4:00 PM) Reply
SouthernStitch said... (10/11/05 3:59 PM) Reply
sorry double post
SouthernStitch said... (10/11/05 3:57 PM) Reply
Are you sure your picture matches the review? (I have to say I got a laugh out of it). But, I'd love to see the result. NEVER MIND as soon as I hit the button I saw you corrected it! Very nice job and I do like that fabric.

by: Sew Good