Online Sewing Class: Create a Jacket Muslin

Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> Haiku Two (Haiku Jacket Two)

Reviewed by:Liana

About Lianastarstarstarstar
NE USA
Member since: 8/31/03
Posted on:12/4/05 1:58 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 22 people
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

NancyDaQ said... (3/28/06 8:53 PM) Reply
Love, love, love both versions!
SewVeryTall said... (12/5/05 3:10 AM) Reply
Great review, Liana! Beautiful jackets, they look so nice on you and so cozy warm. These pics make you look darn near as tall as me...do you ever loan out your jackets? [hehe, j/k]
Tiner W said... (12/4/05 9:21 PM) Reply
First let me say that I'm very jealous of the fabric--I fell in love with that boucle! I love your jacket!
hongkongshopper said... (12/4/05 8:32 PM) Reply
Liana, you have been busy! Both look very nice!
Jennifer shaw said... (12/4/05 1:52 PM) Reply
Thank you for your very helpful review. Both styles look so wonderful and elegant on you!
PVA said... (12/4/05 10:47 AM) Reply
Liana thanks so much for this review & all the construction details & photos. This is really helpful. I seriously think I'm too short for this pattern, but maybe not? I really like the style.
touran said... (12/4/05 10:36 AM) Reply
Your jackets are so beautiful. I wish you would submit them to the SW gallery to give more examples of the variations of fabrics that can be used with the patterns. Very elegant.
Mini said... (12/4/05 10:08 AM) Reply
Very elegant interpretation of this pattern. I think you have the perfect height to carry these dramatic styles.
KarmenG said... (12/4/05 9:50 AM) Reply
Love it!
Lori Sews said... (12/4/05 8:50 AM) Reply
Liana, your jackets are beautiful. You have a great figure, and these clothes look wonderful on you. Love that brown skirt you have on also. :) Great review.
MaryBeth said... (12/4/05 8:45 AM) Reply
Well, here it is! Thanks for posting this review. I love your additions of a collar and seam bindings to the boucle version. Lovely touches. I'm so gratified to see your work here. I've never been tempted to do a Sewing Workshop pattern until now :) and if I do one I'll be sure to review this write-up.
JDpenelope said... (12/4/05 8:34 AM) Reply
With your taller, slender stature, these Sewing Workshop patterns were made for you. (I'm afraid I'd look too dumpy in them, at 5'2".) Very nice work and review, as usual.
G_l_e_n_d_a said... (12/4/05 8:10 AM) Reply
Love the boucle - I have some also from EOS; you are giving me some ideas. Thank you!
ClaireC said... (12/4/05 6:13 AM) Reply
I love the jacket and the fabric. It's nice to see an SW jacket that isn't as oversized. It looks good on you. Great review also. Thank you
Nickle said... (12/4/05 5:27 AM) Reply
Those both look so nice on you, love the red fleece one.
jlg said... (12/4/05 5:17 AM) Reply
These look great on you. Very helpful review.
bunz said... (12/4/05 4:38 AM) Reply
Love this on you! Thanks for a very helpful review.