Online Sewing Class: Fun with Fitting - PANTS

Pattern Reviews> Silhouette Patterns> 450 (450 Nancy's Blouse)

Reviewed by:diane s

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 13 people

Vesta Patterns

vestapatterns.com

JudiBee2 said... (12/16/07 4:07 PM) Reply
Thanks for taking the time to provide this information.
oldsewandsew said... (12/11/05 9:18 AM) Reply
Thanks - I have several of her patterns, but haven't tried one yet. Can't seem to determine which size I am!LOL! Thanaks for the very explicit review - guess I'll have to try one of my patterns!
oldsewandsew said... (12/11/05 9:17 AM) Reply
Thanks - I have several of her patterns, but haven't tried one yet. Can't seem to determine which size I am!LOL! Thanks for the very explicit review - guess I'll have to try one of my patterns!
PixieCat said... (12/9/05 2:18 PM) Reply
Thank you for this review. I have this pattern and haven't tried it yet so I'm saving your review for when the time comes. I think your top looks lovely! Your trial and error paid off.
AnneM said... (12/9/05 4:26 AM) Reply
That is a pretty top on you. I'm glad you were able to get it to work, obviously after much effort.
AliceB said... (12/8/05 6:27 PM) Reply
I have this pattern but only used it once. I have not conquored the oversize problelm. I used a luscious pale blue hanky linen but find it so oversized I am uncomfortable wearing it. I had wanted to go all out with adding embellishment around the neckline but didn't bother because I'm not happy with the fit. Thanks for your review. Alice
Lorna C. Newman said... (12/8/05 8:56 AM) Reply
I don't have this pattern, but I must say t hat your verison is mroe flattering than the one on the envelope. I thinkt hat she does allow lots of ease for the larger cup sizes. I am a full bust 41" and have a F/G cup (bra depending) and I use the D cup bodices on her patterns and they are fine so far. I also haev the princess blouse on the to do pile and hope to have it done over the holidays. I plan in using the D cup front again.
Gigi Louis said... (12/8/05 8:00 AM) Reply
Very becoming on you, the fit is great.
jlg said... (12/8/05 4:40 AM) Reply
I agree. This fits you wonderfully and is very becoming.
G_l_e_n_d_a said... (12/8/05 0:14 AM) Reply
It looks terrific on you. Thanks for the detailed info on the sizing in your review.

by: Jstarr4250