Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 3061 (misses bias cut skirt)

Reviewed by:Re Becca

About Re Beccastarstarstar
Member since: 9/12/05
Posted on:12/13/05 7:12 PM
Last Updated:12/14/05 6:01 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 6 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
RobinMCPA said... (1/15/07 4:17 PM) Reply
That looks really great on you - I will have to add a bias cut skirt to my list. Thanks for the sizing tips!
Schnauzer said... (12/14/05 8:43 PM) Reply
A lovely skirt ReBecca. It looks fabulous on you!
guillorypr said... (12/14/05 8:43 AM) Reply
Very pretty skirt! You give me inspiration to spend a little more on fabrics if the result looks so good!
kethry said... (12/14/05 8:42 AM) Reply
your skirt looks beautiful. great job!
casken said... (12/14/05 8:19 AM) Reply
Your skirt is very flattering on you. Very pretty pattern. thank you for your review.
GorgeousFabrics said... (12/14/05 7:24 AM) Reply
Very pretty skirt. "A $60 skirt that looks like a hundred"? Nope, more like a million! -Ann
Sewliz said... (12/14/05 6:51 AM) Reply
What a great looking skirt and what a great review to go with it! I have this pattern but haven't used it yet. Now I am putting it on my definitely sew list.
Re Becca said... (12/14/05 6:05 AM) Reply
I learned something about HTML today, sorry I didn't mean to shout. Thanks for the heads up on the bold, you learn something every day!
ClaireC said... (12/14/05 5:13 AM) Reply
beautiful skirt. I love the fabric.
AnneM said... (12/14/05 4:13 AM) Reply
Lovely skirt; very nice style. Great fabric, particularly for the holiday season. (The review is a bit hard to read with all that bold.) I have also found that nicer fabric = nicer garment.
CarrieA said... (12/13/05 8:58 PM) Reply
Rebecca, great skirt! Thanks for the review and the reminder that better fabrics do make more beautiful clothing.
mizvi said... (12/13/05 8:40 PM) Reply
I once worked with a woman whose wardrobe was beautiful. Everyone admired her clothes. Turns out she did make most of all of her own clothes. What an inspiration she was to all of us. She said that her projects improved dramatically when she started working with high quality fabrics. She said that was her secret to successful projects. She sure knew how to pick them, and so do you judging from this beauty and your review.
Frogstitcher said... (12/13/05 8:33 PM) Reply
Very cute. I agree, much cuter than the pattern envelope.
CarolynGM said... (12/13/05 8:05 PM) Reply
I noticed the beautiful fabric the instant I opened up the review. It is just stunning made up this way.
slanden99 said... (12/13/05 7:33 PM) Reply
What a great skirt! I'll have to try that pattern too.
G_l_e_n_d_a said... (12/13/05 7:29 PM) Reply
ReBecca, everything in between the b's will be bold in your review. It makes it a little hard to read. Next time, maybe you could add your text after the bold of the heading. Thanks for the review. The skirt is very attractive on you.

Bluegingerdoll The Winifred Dress Paper Pattern