Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3181 (Jacket and dress)

Reviewed by:mlt

About mltstar
NC USA
Member since: 5/25/04
Posted on:12/14/05 8:19 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
ryan's mom said... (12/15/05 7:58 AM) Reply
This is really a very lovely outfit. I noticed that embroidery right away! So beautiful--makes me want to run out and by a machine.
PixieCat said... (12/15/05 3:47 AM) Reply
Your dress is beautiful and the embroidery is the perfect touch!
Patzee said... (12/15/05 3:33 AM) Reply
Plain is good. As was noted before, you just need to accessorize! You'll be surprized what a huge difference it will make. It's a very nice outfit -- nice job.
Seamingly Simple said... (12/14/05 9:45 PM) Reply
Head-to-toe solid colour is slimming because it gives the appearance of length. So it really does look good. If you felt like a Smurf you could add a necklace the same colour as the embroidery, which is beautiful BTW. Or go with silver bangles and necklace.
G_l_e_n_d_a said... (12/14/05 8:48 PM) Reply
Gosh, I was surprised when I got to the end of your review. When I first looked at the picture, my first thought, was how pretty you look. I would love to see a close-up of the embroidery. And yes, I agree with Skye - maybe a scarf for some contrasting color by your face? But it is fine, really!
Skye said... (12/14/05 8:36 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I like the embroidery around the bottom of your skirt. You could possibly consider some eye catching necklace +/- other jewllery if you dont like the total blue look
sideseams said... (12/14/05 8:31 PM) Reply
I think your dress and jacket look great. I like the embroidery! You look just fine in blue!

The City Bag