Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6179 (Misses Tops)

Reviewed by:Chris Kelly

About Chris Kellystarstar
WA USA
Member since: 10/2/05
Posted on:1/7/06 10:20 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
FeyFaerie said... (1/8/06 6:27 PM) Reply
Your top looks GREAT! I was very excited to see the results, and your review. Why? I have this pattern as well, and it is in my stack of "the next 3 things I want to make" pile. I have another "peasant blouse/tunic" type of pattern (ok... I have about 4 patterns of this type), and wanted to make this one first, because it seemed the most straight forward. Your review and very cute top have convinced me! Thanks again. -Victoria
Deb Thompson said... (1/8/06 10:38 AM) Reply
Great top, great material! I have this pattern too - it's a staple. I made it 3 times for a trip to Denmark and it was quick and easy but sooo cute & summery! Good review and adorable top - enjoy it this summer.
Frogstitcher said... (1/8/06 10:24 AM) Reply
Pretty top. I love these no-brainer projects. I'll be getting this pattern for summer. Thanks for the review.
Mary Stiefer said... (1/8/06 9:15 AM) Reply
What a cute top. I'm putting this one on my list for summer tops. They look to be comfortable and cool. Very nice. I bet this will work up well in linen too.
AnneM said... (1/8/06 9:00 AM) Reply
I looked at this for a summer top but was detered by the gathering at the neck. Perhaps I should reconsider!
Patzee said... (1/7/06 11:40 PM) Reply
Thanksfor the review. I have this pattern and am planning on also making a summer top. Nice to know that this was a straight-forward easy top to make.
Chris Kelly said... (1/7/06 11:08 PM) Reply
zeoplum said... (1/7/06 10:43 PM) Reply
Ahh...purple...my favorite color! That is a cute and cozy shirt. (By the way...the pictures size is perfect now! Good job on resizing it.)

by: feltont