Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3113 (Toddlers Jacket & Pants)

Reviewed by:Leslie in Austin

About Leslie in Austinstarstarstarstar
TX USA
Member since: 1/30/03
Posted on:1/14/06 7:46 AM
Last Updated:2/13/06 5:26 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)
Peggy L said... (2/14/06 2:56 PM) Reply
She looks like a star!!!
yarnivore said... (2/14/06 2:11 PM) Reply
Thanks for all the little tips you put in your reviews! This is *so* adorable -- I can only hope that one in my size will be as cute!
Mely5862 said... (2/14/06 3:23 AM) Reply
Better than RTW and has all the professional details. Wonderful job
Lori Sews said... (2/14/06 0:04 AM) Reply
The cutest outfit on the cutest baby! I still can't get over how professional looking these little outfits are. Wonderful sewing!!
sew2little said... (2/13/06 10:32 PM) Reply
It's only appropriate the the porch railings were painted to match this darling outfit on an even more darling little girl!
Diane E said... (2/13/06 8:11 PM) Reply
Oh brother, Hanna Andersson move over and make room for your new model and your new designer. Gorgeous baby gorgeous clothes!
BeckyC said... (2/13/06 6:35 PM) Reply
I didn't think that jacket could get any cuter -- but your niece makes it so much cuter! What a sweetie pie!
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (2/13/06 5:54 PM) Reply
It would be impossible for this outfit to be any cuter than it is. Your little model looks very happy.
Nickle said... (2/13/06 5:34 PM) Reply
She looks so adorable in her outfit- too cute for words.
milwaukee_kelly said... (1/16/06 2:57 PM) Reply
Another one! Too cute!
Ingiepops said... (1/15/06 9:48 PM) Reply
Another wonderful outfit, you have very lucky nieces!
Kerry O said... (1/15/06 8:13 AM) Reply
Oh, how pretty!!! I hope someday I'm a good enough sew-er to make one of those outfits for my daughter. Absolutely adorable!!!
SewingSkater said... (1/14/06 6:01 PM) Reply
Another fabulous set! How lucky your neices are! :)
KarenP said... (1/14/06 3:47 PM) Reply
OMG, that is the cutest outfit!! Your attention to detail really paid off.
guillorypr said... (1/14/06 1:42 PM) Reply
That is so cute! I love it, but it does look very time consuming.
Jennifer shaw said... (1/14/06 1:26 PM) Reply
This is another stellar outfit! Some lucky niece, to have such a talented aunt like you! Do not be suprised when they grow up and expect more gorgeous creations from you.
Sherril Miller said... (1/14/06 11:40 AM) Reply
What a sweet outfit and you are such a wonderful auntie. I hope my nephew has a baby girl next. The last girl I had to sew for is now 16, and definitely NOT interested in homemade items.
PVA said... (1/14/06 11:37 AM) Reply
Leslie, these are just priceless! I'm sure they are adorable on your nieces! I'm amazed too that you tackled another set so soon after the Rose Bowl ensemble!
CarolynGM said... (1/14/06 11:19 AM) Reply
I'm speechless with admiration for your patience in tackling all those tiny details. Your little niece will be adorable in this.
Leora said... (1/14/06 11:12 AM) Reply
Too adorable! You have so much patience to tackle this again. Love the sparklies.
Hilary said... (1/14/06 10:53 AM) Reply
OM/Gosh, I can't stand it, it's so CUTE!!! ok ok I have to make this, really, I will...:oP thanks for sharing this new version!! Great fabrics!
GorgeousFabrics said... (1/14/06 10:28 AM) Reply
OMG, that is so cute!!!! -Ann
ConnieBJ said... (1/14/06 10:15 AM) Reply
As soon as I saw the picture I said "Leslie"! Fantabulous job! You have such lucky nieces.
Tiner W said... (1/14/06 10:09 AM) Reply
Wow! That's pretty much all I can say. Wow!
Frogstitcher said... (1/14/06 10:08 AM) Reply
Oh so very cute! You've had quite a bit of practice at topstitching lately. Good for you. I love this outfit.
Nickle said... (1/14/06 10:06 AM) Reply
Adorable outfit- I bet she'll look so cute in it.
Debbie Cook said... (1/14/06 9:34 AM) Reply
How adorable and girlie! Great job on all that topstitching. Your eyes must be ready for a rest now. :)
Evatgirl73 said... (1/14/06 9:19 AM) Reply
This outfit is amazing!!! I love the fabric choices, and more importantly, so would ANY little girl!! Impressive details. Hope it fits her like a dream! Oh, and at this age, they do luckily slow down a bit, so she should be able to wear it at least all spring...;-)! She's one lucky little girl!
mamakooz said... (1/14/06 7:58 AM) Reply
Leslie, you did it again!!! super cute outfit. Your nieces are certainly lucky to have you as their Aunt!

Understanding Wool Fabrics