Online Sewing Class: Blueprints to Blue Jeans

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3315 (Stretch Jeans)

Reviewed by:Trinity.

About Trinity.starstar
MA United States
Member since: 10/9/05
Posted on:1/17/06 11:08 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
mClones said... (1/18/06 10:52 PM) Reply
Your jeans look great! And I appreciate reading a review from someone other than me who makes (for me, quite) a few boo-boos...LOL
Mary Stiefer said... (1/17/06 3:50 PM) Reply
The back leg piece is NOT and error but a DESIGN FEATURE. Don't you think???? I do think it looks great. Now - if you had done that on the front I would have suggested a piece of embroidering in that square. Really, you did a wonderful job and your reviews are always informative. Bravo.
Lorrie McGraw said... (1/17/06 2:42 PM) Reply
The back leg looks so neat. I really like it. Nice jeans. I have this pattern ordered so I will be referring to your review when I make them up. Thanks for the review.
cboots said... (1/17/06 1:23 PM) Reply
What a great looking pair of pants. You did a great job on these, topstitching and all!
mamakooz said... (1/17/06 12:40 PM) Reply
You had some wonderful design opportunities, and did beautifully with them! The funny thing is most people won't even notice them!! I think they look great!
shard said... (1/17/06 12:24 PM) Reply
i totally love your design changes. for lefties like us, a l.h. coin pocket is *most* practical; and everything else you've done is totally cool-looking custom detailing. very designerly! i was just thinking about what to do with some italian stretch denim that i've had in the stash for several years. it's a really unique shade of reddish brown that isn't rust. this could be the pattern for me!
Stacy Sews said... (1/17/06 12:19 PM) Reply
Great job and nice fit. If you wouldn't have pointed out your mistakes, I would have never known! Can't wait to see these in corduroy!
Learn To Sew said... (1/17/06 12:01 PM) Reply
Wow. I am very impressed. Even your mistakes look good. They look like they fit you the way you want them to. Great job!
Frogstitcher said... (1/17/06 11:44 AM) Reply
Great jeans. They sure do look like they fit really well.

by: Sew Good

by: Sixtiesgir...

Petite Plus V202 VHS

Petite Plus V202 VHS

Sew Chic Contance Dress Pattern (ln8404)

Sew Chic Contance Dress Pattern (ln8404)