Pattern Reviews> Burda> 8041 (Pants (modified))

Viewed 1973 times
Reviewed by:kwpanthermom

About kwpanthermomstarstar
USA
Member since: 11/9/05
Posted on:1/24/06 3:41 PM

See other patterns in this category: Pants

Georgene said... (1/29/06 2:27 AM) Reply
Dang! That's nice. A lot of work on the inside of the waistband. I'm not sure I'm up to that. All your manipulations to get your desired results are amazing.
Lori Sews said... (1/28/06 11:02 PM) Reply
So very cute. Awesome look. If I were your daughter I would have a wish list a mile long! :)
artist1lisa said... (1/26/06 10:56 PM) Reply
Great review! Your DD is so cute, in her outfit Well done
lilhoney57 said... (1/25/06 5:59 PM) Reply
This is the best review on pants I have seen. Thank you for taking so much time.
AnneM said... (1/25/06 4:47 PM) Reply
Wow, great review. (I confess I haven't read all of it yet.) Interesting project; glad it worked out well. Your DD is lucky.
smallbod said... (1/25/06 12:39 PM) Reply
Wow! I love your reviews - always a good story and lots of detail to learn from.
Kris O said... (1/25/06 10:17 AM) Reply
Thanks for such a thorough explanation of your work. BTW, that's a very Jalie-esque picture of your daughter in her culottes. I was confused at first, thinking this was a Jalie review, not a Burda!
Lori V said... (1/24/06 10:26 PM) Reply
Such wonderful pants. I enjoy your reviews and all the information you provide. thank you.
MaryLynn in Long Beach said... (1/24/06 9:46 PM) Reply
Cute tush, Great job!
Cecile Owens said... (1/24/06 7:41 PM) Reply
Very Impressive! I keep forgetting how much time it takes for a perfect result. Kudos to you for your time & patience. Pants look great. I shall now take time to read your other reviews. Thanks for sharing.
Karla Kizer said... (1/24/06 7:18 PM) Reply
I traced this pattern this morning for my DD so I could do something much more boring: make shorts - ordinary, basic khaki or denim or cord shorts. Anthropologie's website had some nice ideas for longer, more stylish shorts, though - and tonight here's your timely, extremely thorough review, so maybe boring shorts will give way to something knee-length. These pants are perfect, and I thank you for the great explanation you included in your review. Your DD looks wonderful in them.
chick3y said... (1/24/06 6:57 PM) Reply
I love your reviews. They are informative and entertaining. Your daughter will be one of the best dressed at the competition!!!
Nickle said... (1/24/06 5:07 PM) Reply
Your daughter looks great in her culottes, nice pics. All your hard work sure paid off. Thanks for all the tips concering the waistband. Very informative review.
CarolynD said... (1/24/06 5:04 PM) Reply
Beautiful fit, very nice.
Levone said... (1/24/06 4:25 PM) Reply
Wow, your daughter's pants look great and your work is impeccable. I appreciate all of your details and pics in your reviews as I can only strive to get my skills to this level. The hot pink herringbone fabric is very nice, can't wait to see it made up.

by: Sheila457