Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> The Snuglet (The Snuglet)

Reviewed by:Welmoed Sisson

About Welmoed Sissonstar
MD USA
Member since: 4/26/03

Posted on:1/27/06 11:03 AM
Last Updated:1/27/06 1:49 PM

moonchild61 said... (1/6/09 7:57 PM) Reply
This was so easy to make. Thanks for your instructions.
Tall Mary said... (11/25/08 0:45 AM) Reply
Hi, I have been looking all over the Web for directions for the Slanket. Thank you for your help. Kathy
GerriT said... (11/17/08 11:33 PM) Reply
A friend was looking for a "blanket with sleeves" for cold nights. This is perfect.
MizLiz said... (10/28/08 11:54 AM) Reply
Thanks so much!! I was looking for something like this for my mother (and me, too) especially for at night watching TV or reading. The picture was great. Marybeth was right -Pattern Review often gets overlooked for solutions. I found my way here from the Threads Gathering Forum. I did not know what the balnket thing was called and found out there with this link attached. Thank God for our sewing forums>
nhriverat2 said... (10/26/08 11:28 PM) Reply
Thank you, I was looking for this pattern after I saw it on TV. I want to make them as gift for Christmas this year. Thanks again
53shelly said... (10/22/08 8:38 AM) Reply
love it easy and quick
truble2301 said... (4/8/06 2:07 PM) Reply
That's fabulous! I can't wait to make one for DH! He will love it.
Lisa Laree said... (2/6/06 2:06 PM) Reply
Thanks so much for writing this up and sharing it. I see Christmas 06 gifts here... ;) BTW, I'm curious...how is your name pronounced?
beth5646 said... (1/28/06 3:20 AM) Reply
How cozy!!! I love it. You did a great job.
CyberNewt said... (1/28/06 0:12 AM) Reply
What a great idea! I need to make a few of these!
Mrs.Moos said... (1/27/06 5:17 PM) Reply
I wonder how this would work as a "stadium blanket"? Softball/Baseball season is starting soon here and the weather is still cold. The "Slanket" would allow a Mom (er-uh--I mean FAN) to still clap their hands or make other gestures! Hmmmm I may try this as a raffle prize for our upcoming fundraiser!
Tiner W said... (1/27/06 4:55 PM) Reply
I just had to know what a "Snuglet" was! As my DF would say, you look as snug as a bug in a rug! Very nice.
sylvia988 said... (1/27/06 12:11 PM) Reply
this looks like lot's of fun
Mary Stiefer said... (1/27/06 11:39 AM) Reply
What a great idea. We all need that little extra warmth. With the energy prices skyrocketing we are turning our heat down.
GorgeousFabrics said... (1/27/06 11:22 AM) Reply
Oh, a blanket just for naptime! -Ann
MaryBeth said... (1/27/06 11:21 AM) Reply
hehehehe, love this review. So many times a "you don't need a pattern" review gets overlooked but one look at that photo and folks will want to read it. Such fun! Thanks, Welmoed, I love this kind of stuff!
slanden99 said... (1/27/06 11:18 AM) Reply
What a great idea!
Linda F said... (1/27/06 11:11 AM) Reply
When I first saw this, I wasn't too sure what to think. But now that I have read the whole review I can see where this would be a very handy thing to have around the house. Actually I may need to make more than one. Thank you for sharing!

Christine Jonson Cross Your Heart Top & V-Neck Tee