Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> The Snuglet (The Snuglet)

Reviewed by:Welmoed Sisson

About Welmoed Sissonstar
MD USA
Member since: 4/26/03

Posted on:1/27/06 11:03 AM
Last Updated:1/27/06 1:49 PM

moonchild61 said... (1/6/09 7:57 PM) Reply
This was so easy to make. Thanks for your instructions.
Tall Mary said... (11/25/08 0:45 AM) Reply
Hi, I have been looking all over the Web for directions for the Slanket. Thank you for your help. Kathy
GerriT said... (11/17/08 11:33 PM) Reply
A friend was looking for a "blanket with sleeves" for cold nights. This is perfect.
MizLiz said... (10/28/08 11:54 AM) Reply
Thanks so much!! I was looking for something like this for my mother (and me, too) especially for at night watching TV or reading. The picture was great. Marybeth was right -Pattern Review often gets overlooked for solutions. I found my way here from the Threads Gathering Forum. I did not know what the balnket thing was called and found out there with this link attached. Thank God for our sewing forums>
nhriverat2 said... (10/26/08 11:28 PM) Reply
Thank you, I was looking for this pattern after I saw it on TV. I want to make them as gift for Christmas this year. Thanks again
53shelly said... (10/22/08 8:38 AM) Reply
love it easy and quick
truble2301 said... (4/8/06 2:07 PM) Reply
That's fabulous! I can't wait to make one for DH! He will love it.
Lisa Laree said... (2/6/06 2:06 PM) Reply
Thanks so much for writing this up and sharing it. I see Christmas 06 gifts here... ;) BTW, I'm curious...how is your name pronounced?
beth5646 said... (1/28/06 3:20 AM) Reply
How cozy!!! I love it. You did a great job.
CyberNewt said... (1/28/06 0:12 AM) Reply
What a great idea! I need to make a few of these!
Mrs.Moos said... (1/27/06 5:17 PM) Reply
I wonder how this would work as a "stadium blanket"? Softball/Baseball season is starting soon here and the weather is still cold. The "Slanket" would allow a Mom (er-uh--I mean FAN) to still clap their hands or make other gestures! Hmmmm I may try this as a raffle prize for our upcoming fundraiser!
Tiner W said... (1/27/06 4:55 PM) Reply
I just had to know what a "Snuglet" was! As my DF would say, you look as snug as a bug in a rug! Very nice.
sylvia988 said... (1/27/06 12:11 PM) Reply
this looks like lot's of fun
Mary Stiefer said... (1/27/06 11:39 AM) Reply
What a great idea. We all need that little extra warmth. With the energy prices skyrocketing we are turning our heat down.
GorgeousFabrics said... (1/27/06 11:22 AM) Reply
Oh, a blanket just for naptime! -Ann
MaryBeth said... (1/27/06 11:21 AM) Reply
hehehehe, love this review. So many times a "you don't need a pattern" review gets overlooked but one look at that photo and folks will want to read it. Such fun! Thanks, Welmoed, I love this kind of stuff!
slanden99 said... (1/27/06 11:18 AM) Reply
What a great idea!
Linda F said... (1/27/06 11:11 AM) Reply
When I first saw this, I wasn't too sure what to think. But now that I have read the whole review I can see where this would be a very handy thing to have around the house. Actually I may need to make more than one. Thank you for sharing!

Understanding Knit Fabrics
Understanding Knit Fabrics

Sew Chic Spin Skirt Pattern (ln1209)

Sew Chic Spin Skirt Pattern (ln1209)

Sewn Square One Go Anywhere Dress Pattern