Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3035 (Baby sundress bloomers hat)

Reviewed by:Lori Sews

About Lori Sewsstar
FL
Member since: 10/20/05
Posted on:2/5/06 1:15 PM
Last Updated:2/5/06 1:15 PM

See other patterns in this category: Baby clothes
slanden99 said... (2/6/06 3:45 PM) Reply
Adorable sundress! The fabric is perfect
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (2/6/06 12:57 PM) Reply
Oh this is SO cute! I love Sewbaby and playing with my Snapsource snaps. This fabric is adorable. I'd love a good excuse to buy it, but DGD already has 80 pink outfits. You did a fantastic job.
ryan's mom said... (2/6/06 7:41 AM) Reply
That outfit is SO cute! Almost makes me want to have another baby...*almost* LOL. Your friend will love it!
SecondHandRogue said... (2/5/06 6:56 PM) Reply
Sooo00 cute Lori, I am *so* making this for my niece!
Mary Stiefer said... (2/5/06 5:12 PM) Reply
This is just so adorable. I love this pattern. Darn it all - I don't have any little grandchildren to make it for anymore. Good job and I really like the fabric.
Lori Sews said... (2/5/06 4:31 PM) Reply
Leslie, you are going to love the fabric. Can't wait to see your creation. I am sure it will be too cute! Thanks for the comments. :)
zeoplum said... (2/5/06 3:26 PM) Reply
Oh yeah, I remember when you ordered this fabric! It looks great. In fact, I like it so much that you've inspired me to consider trying it too. I have a 7 month old neice that I'm going to visit in a couple of weeks. This would be a great gift to bring. Thanks for sharing!
BeckyC said... (2/5/06 2:32 PM) Reply
Darling sundress and fabric!
Leslie in Austin said... (2/5/06 1:23 PM) Reply
Recognized that fabric right away. It looks even cuter made up! You just wait--that little outfit is going to get oohed and aahed all over at the shower. [Edited to add: immeditely after I submitted my comment on your adorable baby dress, I got a call from a girlfriend of mine to tell me she's pregnant. Think that's a sign that it's a girl? Think I'll go ahead and order some of that cute fabric right now.]
Tiner W said... (2/5/06 1:18 PM) Reply
It's perfect! I love the fabric!

by: Sheila457