Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 3124 (Sandra Betzina - Today's Fit)

Reviewed by:Alania

About Alaniastar
Member since: 3/2/05
Posted on:2/10/06 11:32 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people

Diane E said... (2/10/06 9:06 PM) Reply
Thanks for your review. I love this pattern and have made the turtleneck out of stretch lace, with an illusion lining. This gives it a really nice clean finish. It really is close-fitting, so it's a good idea to use fabric with a fair amount of stretch.
sidney said... (2/10/06 3:19 PM) Reply
It is not even available in the discontinued patterns for Butterick. Maybe if someone finds it we should pass it around. The shape looks great.
Lisa Laree said... (2/10/06 3:05 PM) Reply
I was just going through the stash and looked at this pattern a few days ago; thanks for reviewing it; I'll have to pull it out and try it!
Sherril Miller said... (2/10/06 2:47 PM) Reply
Thanks for reminding me about this pattern. I made it before I gained the last 20 pounds and loved it. Her instructions for the armhole finish is great.
licarritc said... (2/10/06 2:08 PM) Reply
I have this ready to go but did you do it in 2 way stretch or just single? I so want this to be good!
Modiste Madness said... (2/10/06 11:51 AM) Reply
The sleeveless version of this one is worth searching for tha pattern also. It is just shaped so nicely.
Tarawebster said... (2/10/06 11:35 AM) Reply
I looked at the pattern envelope and now I wish I had this in my stash, especially with your review! I've been hoping to find a good v neck stretch knit pattern and this looks perfect. Too bad it is out of print. Your review will make me check ebay for it. Thank you!

by: lah119