Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 3124 (Sandra Betzina - Today's Fit)

Reviewed by:Alania

About Alaniastar
TN USA
Member since: 3/2/05
Posted on:2/10/06 11:32 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
Diane E said... (2/10/06 9:06 PM) Reply
Thanks for your review. I love this pattern and have made the turtleneck out of stretch lace, with an illusion lining. This gives it a really nice clean finish. It really is close-fitting, so it's a good idea to use fabric with a fair amount of stretch.
sidney said... (2/10/06 3:19 PM) Reply
It is not even available in the discontinued patterns for Butterick. Maybe if someone finds it we should pass it around. The shape looks great.
Lisa Laree said... (2/10/06 3:05 PM) Reply
I was just going through the stash and looked at this pattern a few days ago; thanks for reviewing it; I'll have to pull it out and try it!
Sherril Miller said... (2/10/06 2:47 PM) Reply
Thanks for reminding me about this pattern. I made it before I gained the last 20 pounds and loved it. Her instructions for the armhole finish is great.
licarritc said... (2/10/06 2:08 PM) Reply
I have this ready to go but did you do it in 2 way stretch or just single? I so want this to be good!
Modiste Madness said... (2/10/06 11:51 AM) Reply
The sleeveless version of this one is worth searching for tha pattern also. It is just shaped so nicely.
Tarawebster said... (2/10/06 11:35 AM) Reply
I looked at the pattern envelope and now I wish I had this in my stash, especially with your review! I've been hoping to find a good v neck stretch knit pattern and this looks perfect. Too bad it is out of print. Your review will make me check ebay for it. Thank you!

Sewing Workshop Riviera Shirt Pattern