Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 964 (Jeans)

Reviewed by:AnneFromLambourn

About AnneFromLambournstar
Member since: 6/28/04
Posted on:2/10/06 4:49 PM
See other patterns in this category: Pants
CarolynGM said... (2/11/06 10:32 AM) Reply
I'm impressed that you made jeans as your first attempt at making pants. How fortunate that they fit so well without alterations.
Sewliz said... (2/11/06 8:37 AM) Reply
Nice pants! I want a pair! Instant fit with no dressing room hassle, and you can't beat the price compared to RTW.
seKimberlyso said... (2/10/06 7:33 PM) Reply
You go girl. Fantastic job.
HJM said... (2/10/06 7:32 PM) Reply
I am glad I am not the only one who dislikes low waisted jeans. My sister keeps telling me that low rise jeans are very flattering but not on me! I have this pattern and I need to try it.
mamakooz said... (2/10/06 5:55 PM) Reply
I am so happy for you! Great job on the jeans!
Nickle said... (2/10/06 5:13 PM) Reply
Great looking jeans, and to get such a good fit without much fussing . I've been looking at that patterns but picked up Vogue instead. I don't like the low waisted jeans either.
daphnlarr said... (2/10/06 5:01 PM) Reply
What a great review! And what a nice pair of pants! I love the the term "involuntary modification". LOL! I do that too:)
mamacita said... (2/10/06 4:52 PM) Reply
These pants turned out really well! A great fit! don't you think Jalie does a good job in drafting?I am working on their classic lapel jacket pattern right now for Shannon's online class and it,too, is going together nicely. Maybe the poochy over the tummy could be coming from the lycra mix in the fabric..It will stretch out across your hips as you sit. I would try the pants in a non-stretch next and see if it happens.

by: Tonya P