Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 10-2005-133 (Men's 2-button stand shirt)

Reviewed by:starchildmom

About starchildmomstar
OR USA
Member since: 12/4/05
Posted on:2/17/06 4:50 PM
Last Updated:2/17/06 4:50 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
Elona said... (3/22/06 10:45 AM) Reply
Handsome shirt! I made this one for my son, and agree about the cuffs. Can't figure out if this is supposed to be a style feature or what, but I've certainly never had to measure a man's cuff size before. I think the cuffs on this shirt were about two inches too large, and like you, I moved the buttons over, after the shirt was finished.
SandraB said... (3/6/06 3:35 PM) Reply
Very, very nice shirt. I have recently been seeing these double stand collar shirts in ready to wear and they look very nice. I love yours. It looks very professional, and if your DH loves it, what more could you ask for.
SansSouci572 said... (2/18/06 11:26 AM) Reply
High Five!
Lorna C. Newman said... (2/18/06 9:05 AM) Reply
Thanks fo rthe front on shot of this one. I definitely have to get at the one for my DH. I think it will fit nicer than the KS pattern ...my guy is a hard fit!
Lori V said... (2/18/06 0:39 AM) Reply
Nice looking shirt.
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (2/17/06 8:32 PM) Reply
Wow, great mens shirt. Great work.
Nickle said... (2/17/06 6:40 PM) Reply
His shirt looks nice on him. The fabric looks so nice for $1, that looks like an expensive shirt.
Sherril Miller said... (2/17/06 6:29 PM) Reply
Great shirt. I love the fit and the fabric. Don't let my DH see this, he'll want some too.
Hilary said... (2/17/06 6:12 PM) Reply
Your DH is lucky to have you sewing for him! The shirt looks great, and it's nice to finally have a shirt that fits (with some tweaking) so well. great review!
Tiner W said... (2/17/06 6:10 PM) Reply
Great looking shirt!
blue mooney said... (2/17/06 5:44 PM) Reply
Now that's a labor of love! Your DH looks very spiff in his shirt. And 2 reviews of this pattern today! you girls are going to guilt me into sewing for the spouse.
Sew4Fun said... (2/17/06 5:09 PM) Reply
Lovely shirt! This looks like a must have pattern. Finally a men's shirt with some shape.

Skinny Bitch Curvy Chick SB300

by: susandf

Jamie Christina Sunny Day Dress and Skirt Pattern (JC308SD)

Jamie Christina Sunny Day Dress and Skirt Pattern (JC308SD)