Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2212 (Multisport top)

Viewed 2097 times
Reviewed by:Leslie in Austin

About Leslie in Austinstarstarstarstar
Member since: 1/30/03
Posted on:2/20/06 10:17 PM
Last Updated:12/16/07 5:16 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 14 people
See other patterns in this category: Mens - Shirts    Mens    Kids(boys & girls)

Just Make it Sew

Quality Fashion Fabrics

Hilary said... (12/25/07 9:36 AM) Reply
Looks great, as always, Leslie! I love the little longhorn, too cute!!
blue mooney said... (12/17/07 9:57 PM) Reply
Awwwww, it's so cute all little like that! Longhorns rule.
Mary Stiefer said... (12/17/07 12:28 PM) Reply
Another beautiful one. Love the contrasting colors and your little touches that make it especially yours.
Peggy L said... (12/17/07 7:13 AM) Reply
Adorable!!! I have a new great-niece (dang I'm getting old) who seems to wear orange all the time! Both parents graduated from UT. I think my Aggie machine could do this for her if I knew where to get that cute design.
PegL said... (12/16/07 11:50 PM) Reply
Very cute! Can you tell me where you got the Longhorn embroidery design? My UT alumni brother would put me on his favorite's list if I could do that for his DGD! Thanks!
Mahogany Stylist said... (12/16/07 11:35 PM) Reply
Cute. Love the longhorn.
CynthiaSue said... (12/16/07 10:21 PM) Reply
that orange is fabulous. your sewing always inspires me to sew better.
JDpenelope said... (11/30/07 7:00 AM) Reply
Just read this terrific review! I'll bet you've sold lots of patterns for Jalie. Actually, I'm going to order it myself right now! Beautiful work, as usual.
Katharine in BXL said... (2/21/06 9:57 PM) Reply
Great pullover! I dig the color blocking. Bet this looks better on you than Bertha :)
SewingSkater said... (2/21/06 8:02 PM) Reply
Leslie, you are too funny! Great review! :)
KarenP said... (2/21/06 1:11 PM) Reply
Your top is fabulous! I love your use of contrast fabrics. I'm glad you were finally able to make this up.
sewkal said... (2/21/06 12:38 PM) Reply
Super cute, Leslie! I love the subtle contrast in the colors. I know how you feel, I think my blood has thinned out since moving south. Anything below 75 is considered chilly to me now!
ConnieBJ said... (2/21/06 12:12 PM) Reply
thanks for the review Leslie- coincidently, I pulled this pattern out yesterday to cut out!
Harriet Rogers said... (2/21/06 12:03 PM) Reply
Hi Les: love this top: I'm sure the color is super-great on you. When you're finished with all the family requests, I'd love to see a family portrait with all of you wearing this. Terrific top: hope you're warm.
SusiM said... (2/21/06 10:37 AM) Reply
Thanks so much for the special attention to how this pattern is sized. Those are great things to be aware of. Nice top!
Lori Sews said... (2/21/06 10:12 AM) Reply
Very nice pullover. I love the color blocking.
milwaukee_kelly said... (2/21/06 10:02 AM) Reply
Snaps! Super coze signature orange fleece for you. I had to hole up in the sewing room too because it was so darn cold! Love the fleece, I put this one on my wishlist.
mamakooz said... (2/21/06 9:20 AM) Reply
Very nice top! Love the colors together. I hid this weekend making fleece everything! Brrrr!
CarolynD said... (2/21/06 9:16 AM) Reply
Very cute pullover--good job!
Leslie in Austin said... (2/21/06 8:56 AM) Reply
The binding is there, Debbie, but it's hard to see. It's super snug (perhaps a little too snug?), so it really pulls in and kinda disappears when the garment is just hanging there.
Modiste Madness said... (2/21/06 7:37 AM) Reply
I like the color blocking and the color. Great job.
Debbie Cook said... (2/21/06 7:24 AM) Reply
Very nice, no wonder your family is lining up for their own. I don't see the black binding ... is the photo playing a trick on me? Love your noted irony of the two Leslies! :-)
GorgeousFabrics said... (2/21/06 7:23 AM) Reply
Lve your top! Great review thanks! -Ann
CarolynGM said... (2/21/06 6:49 AM) Reply
Another great top. Sounds like your family is going to keep you very busy making more of these.
Nickle said... (2/21/06 6:43 AM) Reply
Your pullover looks great. Like the color blocking. Burnt orange seems to be the in color down there. Sounds like you'll be making more of these.
Vonnevo said... (2/21/06 5:36 AM) Reply
Leslie, this is yummy!
Levone said... (2/21/06 1:08 AM) Reply
Love your new pullover!
Jennifer shaw said... (2/21/06 0:17 AM) Reply
You did a fantastic job on this new top!! The color is so luminous and lovely.
CarrieA said... (2/20/06 11:08 PM) Reply
Leslie, that is so cute! I live in fleece and I love your version. Mind if I copy?
touran said... (2/20/06 11:06 PM) Reply
Very pretty indeed. The oranges are so muted in this - it's a lovely combination.
Leora said... (2/20/06 11:06 PM) Reply
Leslie, I have this pattern and debated using a heavier fleece but got sidetracked, of course! Love your warm, happy colors!
Lorna C. Newman said... (2/20/06 11:01 PM) Reply
Love it, Leslie ... sned some of that fleece my way will you? Really cold up here in the frozen north!
Lori V said... (2/20/06 10:42 PM) Reply
Looks great and the color-blocking really sets off the style.
BjP said... (2/20/06 10:41 PM) Reply
Such a nice looking - and warm! - pullover. Bet it looks great on you.

by: WinterQuee...