Online Sewing Class: Clone Your Favorite Garment

Pattern Reviews> Burda Plus Fashion Magazine> 02-2006-419 (Burda Plus, Spr 06, Top)

Reviewed by:quirkygal

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 9 people

Home Sewing Depot

Home Dec Sewing Supplies

Sherril Miller said... (7/12/07 2:37 PM) Reply
Could you move this review to the Burda Plus Magazine category. I think other plus-sized women could benefit from it and it would be easier to find if under the correct category. Thanks.
quirkygal said... (2/24/06 5:18 PM) Reply
Barbara Deckert is great - it was her book that convinced me that I could indeed fit myself. So often the fitting articles in sewing magazines and books will show someone with a "tummy" problem - and they have like a 29" waist. Arghhhhh. I hope to write a review of the Deckert book this weekend to let more plus size sewists know of this great resource (plus PR - you guys are amazing!)
Irene Q said... (2/24/06 11:00 AM) Reply
Don't you love Barbara Deckert, and Burda's curvy fit?? Congratulations on finding a great knit pattern!
AnneM said... (2/24/06 9:17 AM) Reply
Great that the pattern worked so well for you.
Susan M said... (2/23/06 6:35 PM) Reply
Congratulations on your first Burda WOF. I've done a couple for my DD but haven't tackled one for myself. This may be the one I should start with.
Mufffet said... (2/23/06 3:59 PM) Reply
This is just the pattern I want to use to make my first Burda Plus garment! I got the magazine and right away decided to do it right after my next project. That could be awhile, but now I am SOOoo thankful for this review and maybe I will bump this to the top of my list! I won't do the inner lining stuff though - your tip is faster!

by: Artemisia ...