Online Sewing Class: Sew a Designer Unlined Jacket

Member since: 6/21/05
Posted on:1/3/08 1:51 PM
Last Updated:2/25/06 7:42 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
krystalkaes said... (1/4/08 11:13 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I have considered making these pants and it is useful to know that I will need to play around with the ease and yoke. Thanks again. And, you always look fabulous!
ChristineBR said... (1/4/08 9:38 AM) Reply
I'm thinkin what sewfan was thinkin. Your phot was NOT what I expected from the review!
xela said... (2/26/06 6:16 PM) Reply
Dear Morning Star, If you made the pants in a fabric that was more movement you wouldn't feel "chunky". You don't look "chunky" just a little stiff. Your "chunkiness" is only visible to you. Thanks for the great review.
Cambric Tea said... (2/26/06 4:07 PM) Reply
btw, I only just noticed your rating. I always thought it was "Advanced" and when I saw the "Beginner" underneath, I noticed it for the first time, and was I was like, "no way. (:".
Cambric Tea said... (2/26/06 4:04 PM) Reply
HMS, I know that there is always more to learn n'stuff, but you're SO TOTALLY an intermediate! If you rate yourself AB, it will freak out the AB's! (:
slanden99 said... (2/26/06 1:01 PM) Reply
I love the fabric! You're pants look very nice.
ryan's mom said... (2/26/06 11:04 AM) Reply
The fabric you used looks great! Thanks for the sizing info on this one--that was very helpful. The pants look great on you.
Nickle said... (2/26/06 8:21 AM) Reply
Great looking pants .
CarolynGM said... (2/25/06 11:07 PM) Reply
Wow. These look great on you. I have this pattern and really want to make it, so I'll refer to your review when I do.
Cambric Tea said... (2/25/06 10:10 PM) Reply
Bwahaha. Chunky. You're chunky like a tall glass of water. I love this pattern, and I love your version. You have been on a trouser marathon!
Stacy Sews said... (2/25/06 9:18 PM) Reply
I agree, these pants don't make you look chunky at all! I like the print for the pants - very cool looking.
beangirl said... (2/25/06 8:31 PM) Reply
HMS7, your pattern link goes to a shirt pattern (just FYI) :-) These are really cute and no, you don't look chunky. (I am rolling my eyes).
Riordan said... (2/25/06 8:03 PM) Reply
The pants look great on you. (I have this print, too, from Fabric Mart. I hadn't thought of pants, but they look very nice in this fabric.) You NEVER look chunky! (edited for typo)
sewfan said... (2/25/06 7:41 PM) Reply
I'd like to know where the part of you that looks chunky in these is. I think they look great on you! Pretty pants and nice job! Pam

Understanding Sheer Fabrics