Online Sewing Class: Altering Pants

Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 12225-1027 (Angelina)

Reviewed by:SewVeryTall

About SewVeryTallstarstarstarstar
NE USA
Member since: 3/2/04
Posted on:3/1/06 8:39 AM

Review Rating: Very Helpful by 5 people    Off-topic by 1 people
AuntyqLace said... (3/29/06 6:30 PM) Reply
Interesting, I want to try angelina now-thanks for the unique review!
vasallese said... (3/2/06 7:02 PM) Reply
What you have done is really neat. I've seen it on QNN, & wasn't too impressed with the decoration on the vest I'm not fond of the thread painting done to decorate vests & jacket, but that's me) , but I like this idea. Keep up the good work.
PhyllisC said... (3/2/06 3:32 PM) Reply
Just my very personal opnion here, but this is really more a craft thing than sewing related.
SewVeryTall said... (3/2/06 8:25 AM) Reply
Thanks everyone :) Liana I'm not sure what I'll do next...btw, I mentioned you in my review of The Back Porch [store review]. e_e_thomas It sort of feels like thin, yet stiff, Pellon interfacing...maybe 'crisp' is the right word. I think it would work nicely for a crown, fairy wings, etc. zinc I bought them here in Lincoln, but you can get them online too [just do a seach at www.google.com].
zinc said... (3/1/06 5:21 PM) Reply
What a neat idea. Where do you buy Angelina Fibers?
Lynngray said... (3/1/06 1:56 PM) Reply
Wow! That's really neat. Really cute baskets also
e_e_thomas said... (3/1/06 1:18 PM) Reply
How does the fabric feel? It seems to me that you could make a very pretty crown for a little girl's dress up play (or an adult fairy costume).
BjP said... (3/1/06 11:45 AM) Reply
This is such a pretty basket! You are such a creative person with so many interests!
Stacy Sews said... (3/1/06 10:04 AM) Reply
Very cool! I've seen this stuff before but never knew what I could do with it. Thanks!
Liana said... (3/1/06 9:44 AM) Reply
Ooh! What great results! I still haven't done anything with mine, but you are really moving. Darling basket. What will you do next?

Christine Jonson Travel Trio Three