Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6463 (New Look)

Reviewed by:KrystalL

About KrystalLstarstarstar
Member since: 6/27/05
Posted on:3/3/06 8:37 AM
Last Updated:3/3/06 2:37 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
See other patterns in this category: Skirts

Vesta Patterns

bigsis said... (2/25/07 4:21 PM) Reply
WOW! Extremely nice items! Love the shirts they look Store Bought! I am new here and am enjoying everything! Keep up the Great work! I hope I can learn to sew this well! Thanks for all the input,it is Encouraging!!!!!
ncegbu said... (3/10/06 5:36 PM) Reply
Great skirt and pretty fabric!
Modiste Madness said... (3/4/06 3:23 PM) Reply
You outfit looks great.
AnneM said... (3/4/06 9:22 AM) Reply
Very nice. I like both version that you have in the album. I'll have to consider this pattern.
ryan's mom said... (3/4/06 7:56 AM) Reply
Lovely dress and with a great fit on you!
Schnauzer said... (3/3/06 7:03 PM) Reply
Very nice!
jlg said... (3/3/06 6:44 PM) Reply
Lovely outfit. It looks very pretty on you.
ndesimon said... (3/3/06 6:34 PM) Reply
love it! want it!
Lori V said... (3/3/06 5:22 PM) Reply
2BSewing said... (3/3/06 5:02 PM) Reply
Wow!! Gorgeous! You did a great job. Love the fabric. Thanks for the review...pattern is on my wish list. :)
sewsue said... (3/3/06 4:23 PM) Reply
This skirt is lovely, I love the "flowingness"! Thanks for the review, I hadn't noticed this pattern before.
Stacy Sews said... (3/3/06 3:25 PM) Reply
Another winner! This looks great on you. Thanks for the review!
KrystalL said... (3/3/06 2:40 PM) Reply
I added some more info about the fabric in the description up top. It's funny. When I showed it to my mother, I could tell she didn't like it too much. But I knew once it was sewn together as an outfit, it would have a very special look.
KrystalL said... (3/3/06 2:25 PM) Reply
Thank you all for your kind and encouraging comments! :-)
CarolynD said... (3/3/06 11:32 AM) Reply
Wow, looks great. Smashing!
Peggy said... (3/3/06 11:32 AM) Reply
this is a lovely skirt and you are very lovely also.
MB at YarnUiPhoneApp said... (3/3/06 11:18 AM) Reply
Tarawebster, which New Look top pattern are you referring to? Krystal, could you also tell us more about your stretch fabric? It looks like it's gold (very pretty)..where did you buy it, etc.?
Sew it seams said... (3/3/06 10:59 AM) Reply
I love this outfit! I have this pattern, and if the top is also a NL, I have that as well. They look great together. Thanks for the inspiration.
Nickle said... (3/3/06 10:50 AM) Reply
Gorgeous outfit. Love the skirt and the fabric.
Tarawebster said... (3/3/06 10:32 AM) Reply
Beautiful outfit! I love the fabric you used, and you have a very good eye for outfits. The top you used from another New Look pattern goes perfectly with this skirt. I've made two views from this skirt pattern and love them both, and now you've inspiried me to make this view as well. I also have the pattern with the top you used, so you've got me thinking about sewing it up for Spring! Great job, and thanks very much for the inspiring review.
Lori Sews said... (3/3/06 9:45 AM) Reply
Very, very pretty.
Tailypo said... (3/3/06 9:39 AM) Reply
Gorgeous. And no alterations necessary -- you lucky thing!
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (3/3/06 9:31 AM) Reply
Gorgeous, gorgeous!
Patti B said... (3/3/06 9:26 AM) Reply
Wow, what gorgeous outfits. I love all of your versions. They fit and suit you so well; you have definitely found a winner.
KrystalL said... (3/3/06 9:21 AM) Reply
Ann, I've sewn views A and D as well. A came out better than D, so I'll write a review on it soon.
KrystalL said... (3/3/06 9:19 AM) Reply
Though in my photo it looks like I have a dress on, it's actually two pieces: a blouse and a top. Sorry for the confusion. I may upload a new picture of the skirt w/o my hands in the way
GorgeousFabrics said... (3/3/06 9:15 AM) Reply
What a pretty, pretty skirt! I really love the flounce on it. Which other versions have you sewn? -Ann
mamakooz said... (3/3/06 9:09 AM) Reply
Very pretty dress!
MB at YarnUiPhoneApp said... (3/3/06 9:08 AM) Reply
Whoa. This is hot, really superb although I'm a little confused. Your review says skirt, but your picture looks you've got a dress on. Which is it? Did you make a dress pattern out of the skirt pieces?
Chris Kelly said... (3/3/06 9:06 AM) Reply
Beautiful outfit! Very nice color.
Princess Jenny said... (3/3/06 9:03 AM) Reply
Very sexy. Beautiful :) Jen
BjP said... (3/3/06 8:49 AM) Reply
Gorgeous! This style looks wonderful on you.