Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2875 (Hooded cardigan & cami. set)

Reviewed by:Mariko

About Marikostar
OR USA
Member since: 1/26/03
Posted on:3/5/06 3:03 PM
Last Updated:3/5/06 3:14 PM
Pattern Size:Regular Petite
Mariko said... (3/8/06 8:35 PM) Reply
The cami does not have a shelf bra. It's a good idea. I will try that next time. I am going thttp://home.comcast.net/~donna.ching/cityleague/wear this cami over a sports bra for now. Thanks for your suggestion!
Danvillegirl said... (3/6/06 5:23 AM) Reply
Very cute cardigan and top. I like what you did with the hood part.
Mariko said... (3/6/06 1:43 AM) Reply
The cami does not have a shelf bra. It's a good idea. I will try that next time. I am going to wear this cami over a sports bra for now. Thanks for your suggestion!
mClones said... (3/5/06 10:08 PM) Reply
All around great job, with all your improvements. Looks well fitting, comfy and attractive.
Lori V said... (3/5/06 9:35 PM) Reply
Very pretty twinset, your changes are great.
hongkongshopper said... (3/5/06 6:27 PM) Reply
Ooh, I really like this. The pattern looks so boring but your fabric is great. Lots of potential. Your "cosmetic" neck edge is a neat trick. does the cami have a shelf bra? That would be good for gym. (well for those of us with smaller girls)
CarolynGM said... (3/5/06 6:12 PM) Reply
Adorable twinset, Mariko. Love the way you did the hood.
Debbie Cook said... (3/5/06 4:48 PM) Reply
Very cute. I like all of the changes you made. Sometimes we get the best results when we have to be creative. You certainly did this time.
drsue said... (3/5/06 4:21 PM) Reply
Great job on this pattern, it's one of my favorites. The use of elastic aroudn the neck and arms really depends on the fabric. I have found that stabilizing the neck in some manner is a must, however.
Cambric Tea said... (3/5/06 3:13 PM) Reply
I've always liked this pattern, and I love your improvements on it. Good point about the clear elastic. It is very rarely mentioned in patterns for knits. Great photos, and your twinset is adorable!

Pattern Work