Online Sewing Class: The Contemporary Couture Jacket

Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 4600 (Knit Jacket, Top, Dress, Skirt)

Reviewed by:licarritc

About licarritcstar
Member since: 9/7/04

Posted on:3/5/06 10:00 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
Gillian said... (3/13/06 5:09 PM) Reply
Your SWAP is terrific. I looked at all the pieces and this one is my favorite. Great job!!
Modiste Madness said... (3/6/06 6:04 PM) Reply
This looks great on you. You did a great job with the alterations and construction.
Tiner W said... (3/6/06 3:56 PM) Reply
Very flattering tops!
LCT56 said... (3/6/06 3:55 PM) Reply
Wow! This outfit looks terrific. If I found something that looked this good on me, I'd make it in eggplant, navy, and burgundy too. Your review was great, but it was the picture that sold me on the pattern.
Amy T said... (3/6/06 3:40 PM) Reply
This is a terriffic style on you!
SewingSkater said... (3/6/06 10:23 AM) Reply
These are really cool! Definitely work appropriate as they're very stylish. I bet they'd also look great with jeans. Excellent job!
AnneM said... (3/6/06 9:10 AM) Reply
I like both versions, and I love the morph fabric. They aren't too fancy for work; you will just be the most stylish person in the office.
Rustybobn said... (3/6/06 8:29 AM) Reply
You look fabulous in those! I took a tour through your Yahoo! album while I was there, and you've done some great work.
angi_nagel said... (3/6/06 7:35 AM) Reply
Honey these look fabulous on you. The wrap part helps accentuate your hourglass figure, and the deep V creates a nice vertical line that makes your body look longer and shows off The Girls. We all have parts of our body we don't love, the trick is to show off the good parts, and that's what you're doing here.
Jane S said... (3/6/06 7:30 AM) Reply
Both of these tops look so chic. Good fit...thanks to your alterations skills...and the ruffles add a stylish touch. Bravo!
mamakooz said... (3/6/06 6:39 AM) Reply
They both look very nice on you!
Georgene said... (3/6/06 0:59 AM) Reply
Nice work. You have made a lot of progress on finding what works for you, and working on fit in the past year. Keep it up, whatever you are doing, as it all looks very good.
valerie sews said... (3/6/06 0:55 AM) Reply
Your top looks very flattering on you, nice fit too.
bunz said... (3/5/06 10:07 PM) Reply
Tres chic, Lisette! Both look great and major kudos on the great alterations.

The Technique of Underlining Garments